Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

skb1065

SuckaFree
Supporter
Daps
Has the Ultraboost & NMD hype died down?

I haven't seen anything about Ultraboost in good minutes. Outside of the Black, white & grey none of the colors did anything for me
It is Jordan brands time to take the crown back

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Has the Ultraboost & NMD hype died down?

I haven't seen anything about Ultraboost in good minutes. Outside of the Black, white & grey none of the colors did anything for me
Yeah for hypebeast but I think they will still be a good rotation sneaker for a minute on some nb574 type vibe. I mean unless you a person looking for props and or a sneaker reseller who really cares if hype dies down? You just like the sneaks for what they are but hype wise yeah it's definitely died down. We all knew this was coming though

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Yeah for hypebeast but I think they will still be a good rotation sneaker for a minute on some nb574 type vibe. I mean unless you a person looking for props and or a sneaker reseller who really cares if hype dies down? You just like the sneaks for what they are but hype wise yeah it's definitely died down. We all knew this was coming though
I’m with you on the last part but I’m just starting a convo

Ultraboost should be a staple of everyone’s rotation

The hype was crazy for them last year and now you don’t even see the sneaker blogs posting new models

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I’m with you on the last part but I’m just starting a convo

Ultraboost should be a staple of everyone’s rotation

The hype was crazy for them last year and now you don’t even see the sneaker blogs posting new models
That was kind of my point comparing them to 574 in my previous post. I think for the most part they are for those that rock them. They hype was crazy because it wasn't as many cats wearing them mainstream but once that happened it went back to the core cats copping imo. That happens with dang near anything that blows up. I also think it's because soo many colors come out it's like eh at this point also.

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Just got into a massive car accident a couple nights ago and it's been stressing me out. Haven't been too compelled to post (i made a left turn at a green light and didn't see an oncoming car - the dude didn't have on his headlights. Cops believed me and didn't cite me a ticket for it - for now. But both cars are totalled and the bytch that was driving was pregnant and filed a claim with injury - what nerve cuz she was driving without a license).

Oh and they switched drivers cuz i'm thinking dude had a suspended license or something. Chick took the hit... but why would a pregnant chick be driving? Even the cops were skeptical... but we can't prove any of it.

Horse shiit.

Well i still have my health, the homies in the Brad Piff thread and i can live to do more tomorrow.

And at least I have my Kyries and going into the remainder of this year/my life believing that this is all just leaves under a tree and a bridge over temporary troubled waters.

2e4vl6t.jpg

:ohlawd:

zuo39d.jpg

30a5ber.jpg

"Love is a promise --- love is a souvenir. Once given, never forgotten. Never let it disappear...

... when we gonna make it work?"

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
i know you're like :yes: :sadbron: :mjcry: :sadcam: :wow: all in one....they're your avi and I know you been waiting forever. i gotta get 2 pair!

Bruh I UnDS my second pair from 2011 this past year. Ive been patiently waiting. Hoping to cop 3 pairs tho

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Time to dust my burner accounts off for these PS4 PG2 I ain’t use my burners since the off white release

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Yo @Howie Doroughberg how do the Kyrie 4s fit. I'm on the fence about copping the BHM joints, but I really want the Guardian joints.

Hopefully you don't get jammed up with that accident nonsense

I half up on all my Kyries (they fit similar to most kobe/lebron/modern day nike basketball shoes - but lebron's have been TTS since the 12).

For reference:

Jordans (all) size 11

Air Max: 11.5

Retro Baskbetball: 11

But since kyrie has a narrow toe box since the 1... half up is the way to go if you have wide feet like me.

Yeah... as for the car stuff. I don't want to deal with it. Gonna let the insurance do what they do and hopefully my premiums don't go up too much (i can handle 15-20% hike, not end of the earf either way).

Adversity really is a litmus test to our craniums. How we deal with it is the most important benefactor. Just gotta be resilient and appreciate life/glad to be alive. Initial world problems to be real cuz us Western folks have it so good, we forget to step back and not take this thing called existence for granted.

If my air bags didn't deploy/malfunctioned... strong chance your boy could have went full permanent ghostage on 1/22/18

Ain't got a girl no more so i really gravitate towards my friends for solace and companionship. So on an internet level... y'alls be thems.

And i appreciate y'all daily. No carson.

It's aboot to be All Star season... let's have a fun Febrero famlay.