You Deserve It
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rose Town

mane these shyts looked mad plain and scust on scoop208 YT review of em

remind me more of an alternate weatherman foam almost lmao

I still miss the foam days

**sidenote - is there any coli brehs who a size 12 who cans secure cops easily? Ive been out the game for about 18 months now (sold 90% of my collection in 2015-2016) and am looking to jump back in this coming year but only for certain drops, and I don't fucc with the bots and all that, so need a good plug, PM if interested, and obviously I'm looking to compensate said person for their effort and time/help

prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights
They trying to create hype with that NRG tag on there.

No different that a Lab or Bin.

They know they losing out to Adidas. Desperate measures for desperate times.

Don't know what so Nike RESEARCH about those shoes.

I don’t have brand loyalty I fukk with both adidas and Nike but I hear hypebeast and kids already saying saying they don’t fukk with nmds and ultra boost because they are now sitting on shelves if JB NRG releases is anything like the the Gatorade 6s in terms of Availability then the hype will be there people are camping out here in Chicago for the Gatorade 6s if they was GR they would sale well but not really hyped like they are now

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
I don’t have brand loyalty I fukk with both adidas and Nike but I hear hypebeast and kids already saying saying they don’t fukk with nmds and ultra boost because they are now sitting on shelves if JB NRG releases is anything like the the Gatorade 6s in terms of Availability then the hype will be there people are camping out here in Chicago for the Gatorade 6s if they was GR they would sale well but not really hyped like they are now
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:....that is sad...and they are a general release....they are everyehere....