Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Romey Rome

All Star
Daps
I didn’t believe my homie because he is a hypebeast/re seller but I think the yeezy hype is dying down a lil bit I went to villa a hour before they open and it was only 5 people in line by time the store open it was only 12 of us

It doesn't feel a lot like the hype is dying it's just a lot more pairs available so the resell value has gone down. Ppl are still lined up like crazy. So with ppl that are only in it for the exclusivity (hypebeasts) yea the value is gone. For ppl that want to wear them or grab 2(one to rock one to stock) this is a nice lil spot to be in.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
hypebeasts are in disbelief, they thought that even if yeezys were massively produced the resell value would still be $700+ :mjlol:

on the subject of gatorade 6's i was pretty surprised myself to see people picking them up in store yesterday :ehh:

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
hypebeasts are in disbelief, they thought that even if yeezys were massively produced the resell value would still be $700+ :mjlol:

on the subject of gatorade 6's i was pretty surprised myself to see people picking them up in store yesterday :ehh:
Saw them gatorades in store not bad if you don't have Carmines

meth68

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Sooooo while I had to flex with these to move extra pairs

But I am more excited about these 2 badboys for my personal collection my boy helped me swap for :obama:
pzIl-MrVREWApLnTCussRA.png

Romey Rome

All Star
Daps
@meth68 i know u got more than 6 pairs. No way I hit more than you. U must've just got what u needed n stopped. You do work every release.

meth68

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
@meth68 i know u got more than 6 pairs. No way I hit more than you. U must've just got what u needed n stopped. You do work every release.

Yea I got more than 6 pairs :blessed: That was a quick pick so my IG people could dm me their sizes lol, I am happy to hear you cooked as well :myman:
I picked up 8 yesterday and got 13 more inbound. I still need a Size 6.5 though

Romey Rome

All Star
Daps
Yea I got more than 6 pairs :blessed: That was a quick pick so my IG people could dm me their sizes lol, I am happy to hear you cooked as well :myman:
I picked up 8 yesterday and got 13 more inbound. I still need a Size 6.5 though
:salute: my mans always doin work. I got 9 n I'm feelin like the man lmao