Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
It's safe to say...today has gone well so far ;)

How much for the size 11 breh?

I went to the mall and grabbed the 1s. Noticed a bunch of people outside of the Foot Action. Apparently there was 7 sizes leftover from the raffle/no shows. They were open to anyone at 3. All hell broke loose at 2:59

:wow:

Pure comedy

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
I got lucky :blessed:

On the flip side tho, the only size left was an 8.5 but :manny: hopefully I can flip this

Edit: on the Yeezy boost 350

Last edited:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Just picked mine up, I got lucky with the app and failed everywhere else. Biggest stock and couldn’t pass the splash

meth68

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
How much for the size 11 breh?

I went to the mall and grabbed the 1s. Noticed a bunch of people outside of the Foot Action. Apparently there was 7 sizes leftover from the raffle/no shows. They were open to anyone at 3. All hell broke loose at 2:59

:wow:

Pure comedy

My pairs are normally gone as soon as they hit my hands unfortunately. Easier to work with regular customers/friends. I think i only have a 9/9.5 left. Sorry bro :/

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Yo the really had a ton of Yeezys. I was just in Footaction on 34th street, and they still had stock left. 3 different associates asked me if I wanted to buy a pair :dead:.

Of course I passed on them shyts

Romey Rome

All Star
Daps
Yo the really had a ton of Yeezys. I was just in Footaction on 34th street, and they still had stock left. 3 different associates asked me if I wanted to buy a pair :dead:.

Of course I passed on them shyts
Nothin wrong with an extra 150 from a stranger or to hook up a Breh or brehette for as close to retail as possible. I would've just copped n figured it out later.

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Wasn't able to hit on a 12:mjcry:

Ehhh... i ain't eem mad. Just wanted one pair to rock.

No biggie.

Maybe if i was in my 20's, it would have been a bigger deal.

But this colorway kicks ass. Genuinely liked these and because of my 8-6 job that i work 6 days a week, raffles were a no go cuz all the places by the crib end the raffle by the time i get out early enough to register.

First world prollems. LOL.

One day: i will own a pair of real kanye west shoes for retail.

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
big sizes for Yeezy are damn near impossible to get. Stores around here get 1 size 12 and 1 size 13.
Gonna have to start coppin' asian sizes :mjpls:
Yeah I was trying for 11.5. I'm sure those numbers were low too. Finally got some Jason Markk repel when it was on sale so I'll break the cream whites out next year finally

Romey Rome

All Star
Daps
I'm kinda alright with my yeezy collection so far I'm sure there are some brehs in here with every pair but as of now I only want

Turtle dove 350s (Wanna double up on these)
Zebra 305 V's (Regret selling them now)
Creams (They grew on me:yeshrug:)
Blue Tint

Hopefully I get some help with the Turtle Doves from my lady or some of this resell money cuz im not spending 4k of my own money on two pairs of foot coverings :damn:

Everything else on my list shouldn't be too hard to get.
Wish me luck brehs