Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
nike-air-shake-ndestrukt-black-white-880869-001-1-323x215.jpg

Copped these^^ on Friday :wow: Retros that Rodman used to rock back in the day

I took pictures but tinypic acting stupid :beli:
still waiting on a sale for these myself. only footlocker.ca still has my size still and they don't do worthwhile sales for shyt

tinypic been funny lately, don't know why. i used Upload Image — Free Image Hosting the last time I uploaded a pic. you can resize and edit it too

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
still waiting on a sale for these myself. only footlocker.ca still has my size still and they don't do worthwhile sales for shyt

tinypic been funny lately, don't know why. i used Upload Image — Free Image Hosting the last time I uploaded a pic. you can resize and edit it too

Yea, I got mine from Foot Locker for $130.
Jimmy Jazz had them for like $120 but they didn't have my size.

Good looking out breh, I'll check that site out :salute:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
So I have a Problem, any Suggestions are Welcome.

I have a pair of Red Suede ADIDAS. Had.:manny:

I mucked them up with Chicken Wing Grease 1nce upon a night out.:flabbynsick:

I tried to bring up the grease with Baby Powder sitting on the spots for over a Week and it actually did seem to bring it up when especially it was padded well into the spots. The grease spots were still showing up so I continued the Baby Powder but then switched to Baking Soda and White Vinegar for a day. It didn't seem to change much so I went to get a real cleaner and bought KIWI Suede Cleaner. This was where everything went Bad as it said to spray the spots so I made sure that it was mainly only the grease spots but as time went on I checked on them later and this Suede Cleaner had completely ruined the suede, the color of the suede and the grease looked like it was almost darker. I then was freaking out and rubbed it was a cloth which shied that the cleaner was then bringing up the color is it was coming up on to my cloth, rubbing off. :mjlol:

Is there any Solution or should I just except this L and get a new pair of these?:mjcry: