Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
I was gonna mention that the only other thing I'm waiting on is for the Alternate Motorsports to drop in price, and the best deal i feel i can get just happened since my size is sold out in a few spots online. dealing with exclucity during sales has led to letdown before so if I get the "sorry, we oversold your item" message again, it wouldn't shock me
Hey redacted,

We are so sorry to inform you that the size you ordered was over sold.

There was a glitch in our system, and although this rarely happens, unfortunately it happened in this case.
We just wanted to send you a personal email to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. You can use the following promo code to get $20 off your next purchase: redacted
We're really sorry.

EXCLUCITYLIFE

thats three strikes. i'm done with these fukkers :camby:

Real N Quotes

East Is In The House OMG
Daps
I'm buying these Jordan's just because I have a lot of summer clothes that go perfectly with these shoes. :yeshrug:

Air-Jordan-11-Low-IE-Navy-4-681x374.png

Just woke up:mjcry:

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.
Hey redacted,

We are so sorry to inform you that the size you ordered was over sold.
There was a glitch in our system, and although this rarely happens, unfortunately it happened in this case.
We just wanted to send you a personal email to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. You can use the following promo code to get $20 off your next purchase: redacted
We're really sorry.

EXCLUCITYLIFE

thats three strikes. i'm done with these fukkers :camby:
So many ppl gone thru the same shyt. Shopify stinks but Exclucity is awful. Sorry it had to be you breh

prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights
Jordan brand must have made a shyt load of history of flight 13s:dwillhuh: I swear I went shopping with my Lady we went to 3 malls and every body had them bytches on including
My girl but they was sitting on shevles at every shoe store

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
So many ppl gone thru the same shyt. Shopify stinks but Exclucity is awful. Sorry it had to be you breh
I got my red foams from them, had my friend ship it to me (luckily at my friend's cost as a kind gesture) and one shoe had a flaw/stain on it.