Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Check emails, 30% Nike factory store coupons just got sent out. Will be hitting up Lincoln road in Miami for the new and current releases. Local outlets are trash for the most part round here. Thank you Lavar Ball for making Nike have to take action with emailed savings :blessed:

Screen_Shot_2017-04-23_at_4.22.37_PM.png

Buying a bunch of Nike shorts and t shirts to work out in:ohlawd:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Check emails, 30% Nike factory store coupons just got sent out. Will be hitting up Lincoln road in Miami for the new and current releases. Local outlets are trash for the most part round here. Thank you Lavar Ball for making Nike have to take action with emailed savings :blessed:

Screen_Shot_2017-04-23_at_4.22.37_PM.png

These f@gats don't ever send me sh*t :PlaneMelo:

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
I seen these in person and the quality is shyt. The strap is some cheap pleather looking shyt instead of the OG suede joints and they don't have Deion's symbol on the back or front. They look fake.
Mike Rich shytted on them yesterday on his vlog quoting exactly what you said.......passsssss!

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
I seen these in person and the quality is shyt. The strap is some cheap pleather looking shyt instead of the OG suede joints and they don't have Deion's symbol on the back or front. They look fake.

Damn that bad?

They flew from Jimmy Jazz today.

Maybe they're only 115 MSRP for a reason.

But nike know's customers are being more selective and want better quality. Plus the demographic for Deion trainers are people our age.

What gives on the skimped quality and design changes?

Sucks that this retro was b*stardized. Really wanted a pair cuz i've been waiting for this one for so long.

Disappointing because Nike Retro's have been so spot on in the past couple years.

Fakk.

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
Damn that bad?

They flew from Jimmy Jazz today.

Maybe they're only 115 MSRP for a reason.

But nike know's customers are being more selective and want better quality. Plus the demographic for Deion trainers are people our age.

What gives on the skimped quality and design changes?

Sucks that this retro was b*stardized. Really wanted a pair cuz i've been waiting for this one for so long.

Disappointing because Nike Retro's have been so spot on in the past couple years.

Fakk.

I was gonna go look for them until i read that post.

The DT2 retro a few years ago were decent quality (i still have mine).