Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

aboveclouds

All Star
Daps
I saw that the master's were a drawing, but didn't see it for the ATMOS :lupe: is this true yall?

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I saw that the master's were a drawing, but didn't see it for the ATMOS :lupe: is this true yall?
Man who knows. I've already given up on trying to grab any of these shyts after this weekend. Its obvious they barely made enough to meet demand. Pretty stupid to have people vote on shyt they not gonna even be able to buy.

Romey Rome

All Star
Daps
Man who knows. I've already given up on trying to grab any of these shyts after this weekend. Its obvious they barely made enough to meet demand. Pretty stupid to have people vote on shyt they not gonna even be able to buy.
They should've atleast made twice the amount of votes that they received

cellsius

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Quick question, I was looking to buy some kicks off eBay and the seller hits me up and says they can do it through PayPal for cheaper. Am I still protected from scams that way? Should I do it?

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Quick question, I was looking to buy some kicks off eBay and the seller hits me up and says they can do it through PayPal for cheaper. Am I still protected from scams that way? Should I do it?

People do that all the time for cheaper price message the seller and see if they can get a deal.

And sellers do it so they don't have to pay eBay

PayPal is buyer friendly