Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

THASTUNNA

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South East Houston
Apparently some heat has been showing up at the Nike store at Houston Premium Outlet off of 290 (Columbia 11s ($120) and Maroon 6 ($85) showed up a few weeks ago). I'm gonna try next weekend to see what they have.

Yea I heard about those maroon 6s. Hope they show up at Texas city some time soon

cellsius

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
passed on the 13s. if they still there when the smoke clears, I'll jump. seen the quilted sauconys I wanted at footlocker when I was checking the 6s and 13s out, so I'll get those and the 1s hopefully tomorrow.
Not sure if these the quilted sauconys you were talking about, but I copped them off this site a couple of days ago for $82 shipped.
Saucony Grid SD Quilted Sneaker

WeInHere

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Id wear em breh (but i wear all my shoes, v.v.)

My boys bachelor party this july. Would have love some nice stunt shoes. Some Drake Air jordans would be so debonair on a trip like that. Or even a pair of kanye west adidas tennis shoes would make the cipher cumplete.

Yall stuntin on us. jackie chan in the 80's.
Yea it's crazy cause since I got em they are starting to grow on me. I'll give it a few weeks and unless I get a crazy offer I'll probably keep them.

Romey Rome

All Star
Daps
imma try to hit the all star game next year. Don't know if I wanna sit in the nose bleeds tho :francis: