Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
They are raffle only at the OVO store over here. I ain't wasting my time doing all that (again)

Priority is the Allstar 1s, the Cherry 13s, and maybe flyknit AF1 lows if I see em in person
Wool 12s is what I was talking about. Might be easier to cop than the OVOs

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
received these in the mail today. Leather is buttery smooth

f30ec5a9_IMG_2624.jpg

Need to pick up a pair of sail laces. I think it will set these shoes off.

OG Red & Blue colorways dropping next month. too much heat dropping :wow:

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
What was your experience with the OVO raffle, I was going to try & help my homie land a pair
Last year I was out it the freezing cold for longer than I remember (think it was 2 hours or something). Security lets in like 3 people at a time. Dudes working there prolly backdooring them shyts anyways. This is in Toronto mind you, might be different where you're at

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Last year I was out it the freezing cold for longer than I remember (think it was 2 hours or something). Security lets in like 3 people at a time. Dudes working there prolly backdooring them shyts anyways. This is in Toronto mind you, might be different where you're at

I wouldn't be surprised that they would be backdooring pairs, I just don't want to take a trip all the way to SoHo for nothing.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
So....which one is better?....the 6 or the 1?...
C4uaYLxXUAUS2CT.jpg:large
....I like the 1's but for some reason I think the 6 may be the sleeper....I dont know if there was any truth to the 6 having the same effect as the Wing XII's?...

Romey Rome

All Star
Daps
Yo big shout out to @meth68

Just got the original NMDs from him (A few pages back he posted pics). Gave me the retail price too, just had to do shipping. Super good look! :salute:

This my first pair...Def gonna add some insoles to these. They a little too flat for me, but other than that I'm rocking with them.
@meth68 is the homie. All business between me n him has always been retail plus shipping. I was hoping this whole thread would just help ppl that way. Retail+ship gang :salute: