Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
$180...you wont be disappointed.... on another note....fukkery for the Lebron 14 release....

I'm seeing girls getting hit in the face by dudes in these wack Locker room threads to cheers and these nyggas fighting over lines for a shoe? Lmao. Wild priorities.

Last edited:

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
I'm seeing girls getting in the face by dudes in these wack Locker room threads to cheers and these nyggas fighting over lines for a shoe? Lmao. Wild priorities.
People are dumb as hell.

aboveclouds

All Star
Daps
Got a reserve for the take flight 8s, royalty 4s and now this member restock with OG 5s, red black foams and maroon foams and wanted none of it :martin:

i'm broke

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.
Alright brehs I'm about to get these yeezy boost and i want to know if they run small, I wear a 11 and want to know if i need to get them in a 11.5 or 12
We talking v2? At least half size up. They fit similar to huarache where they push your foot forward. I personally went up a full size.
If you get them and they are too tight try taking out the insole, that's what a few of my boys have done and it works well.

skb1065

SuckaFree
Supporter
Daps
We talking v2? At least half size up. They fit similar to huarache where they push your foot forward. I personally went up a full size.
If you get them and they are too tight try taking out the insole, that's what a few of my boys have done and it works well.
I took the insoles out on mine and they still tite

May need to go up a full sz next round