Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Loving these new addidas shoes. Just copped the NMD XR1 running and the Pureboost. Feels like i'm walking on clouds. And they look dope as fukk as well. LOVE EM!!

adidas-originals-nmd-xr1-duck-camo-black-white-00.jpg

adidas-pure-boost-core-black-footwear-white-ba8890.jpg
I'm on the comfort train myself, bout to cop a few more pairs once I get some bills out the way. I have a few pairs of NMDs now in assorted styles, copped a PKR1 from @Brad Piff and now the collection has snow balled.

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
I want the burgundy Ultraboost those are clean...

Just picked up those 11lab4s red and those UNDFTD 8s.

@Brad Piff u copped those CNY XIIs?

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
The brotha is also a HUGE influence fashion wise. He made Foamposites the hype, Was using designer scarfs as bandanas years before Lil Durk, Meek Mill and these other dudes, Was rocking Moschino heavy before all these other cats got on it again, And he's damn near solely responsible for sneaker head culture going mainstream. Also he was putting darkskin women in his videos before it became a trend again.

Im sure my sneaker bruhs will get a kick out of this post in the booth today.

Wale made Foams popular and sole responsible for sneaker culture going mainstream :laff:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
The brotha is also a HUGE influence fashion wise. He made Foamposites the hype, Was using designer scarfs as bandanas years before Lil Durk, Meek Mill and these other dudes, Was rocking Moschino heavy before all these other cats got on it again, And he's damn near solely responsible for sneaker head culture going mainstream. Also he was putting darkskin women in his videos before it became a trend again.

Im sure my sneaker bruhs will get a kick out of this post in the booth today.

Wale made Foams popular and sole responsible for sneaker culture going mainstream :laff:
mr_chang_senor_chang_laugh_spits_milk.gif

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
I wouldn't say solely responsible for bringing sneaker culture to the mainstream but he was in it well before the 2011 concord release and the Galaxy Foam release in 2012. Something you can't say for most of the clowns stunting on IG for likes.

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
I said I was gonna cop the royalty 4s, but I'm gonna pass and go for the 13s and the 1s this month. Gonna try for the yeezys but we get like 10 pairs for the whole country so I'm not holding my breath

The money not going to kicks this and last month turning into a 4ktv

Daps
Reppin
NULL
4s are my favorite, but I'm just not feeling the Royalty 4s. I think if the midsole was black, a murdered out look with gold hits would be more appealing to me. Might be why I'm feeling the BHM 1s
Air-Jordan-1-High-BHM-908656-001-Release-Date-.png