Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
My 1st UB pickup. They were supposed to be at Footlocker via Instagram but Champs had them. One of the Footlocker employees was going to Champs cop on their break when I showed him the shoe. Dude pulled up the box scan and found his size and started rubbing his hands together like Birdman.

adidas-ultra-boost-3.0-white-black.jpg
these with the OG White box instead of that translucent garbage from 3.0s :wow::wow::wow::wow:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
My lil cousin coming through with her footlocker employee discount on the black cat 13's
ibmJa1m.jpg

This the first pair I've asked her to hook me up with since she just started a couple months ago and didn't wanna bug her right away.

Didn't think she'd come through because her manager said only 2 employees in their store were allowed to reserve a pair.. wasn't gonna get em if she couldn't get em..

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
C2nwNyyWIAEoSKA.jpg

Bout to cop a pair for the whole family today:wow:

Was a total fukkin' impulse buy today. Fakk...

Good things is that I never wore my 2011's cuz they were my only pair of royals. So i'm gonna go ahead and use those as my recreational shoes
for the fukk of it.

Love the radiancy of these new 17 Royals. They added the Neon monicker to them... and its fitting.

and congrats to Penny being inducted to the Orlando Magic hall of fame.

All us 30 somethings that went through the nastalgia... Penny did a lot for our generation. Good times.

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Was a total fukkin' impulse buy today. Fakk...

Good things is that I never wore my 2011's cuz they were my only pair of royals. So i'm gonna go ahead and use those as my recreational shoes
for the fukk of it.

Love the radiancy of these new 17 Royals. They added the Neon monicker to them... and its fitting.

and congrats to Penny being inducted to the Orlando Magic hall of fame.

All us 30 somethings that went through the nastalgia... Penny did a lot for our generation. Good times.

It's a must buy for me every time they release since I knew they was dropping sold my old royals for 180 for a Facebook group last week. I already let go of my coppers and eggplants too. Luckily it's not like a few years ago where foams was hyped after that Galaxy drop so I can cop on release day:wow:

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Probably should have waited for the deep discount but since I never was able to OG color before, I copped the OG Reebok Shaq Attaqs today for $119 with 25% off from Reebok.com. Just register for a new account and they will send you a 25% coupon. Hypebeasts were all over this shoe a few years back but they are going to sit this time around...

V47915_01.jpg

Penny Foams are still available at a few places also but I still got mine from the last release that are still in great shape...

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin
I recently ID'd another pair of Kyrie 2's. I realized at that point that that will be my 10th pair of Kyrie 2's. By far the most I have of any single silhouette of a shoe. Whats the most of a single silhouette that you guys have?

Probably Dunk Hi and Jordan 4