Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
I recently ID'd another pair of Kyrie 2's. I realized at that point that that will be my 10th pair of Kyrie 2's. By far the most I have of any single silhouette of a shoe. Whats the most of a single silhouette that you guys have?
10 Reebok CLs. I'd have a ton more if the selection in Canada was halfway decent compared to US/EU.

10 Kyries though :ehh: would love to see em.

skb1065

SuckaFree
Supporter
Daps
I recently ID'd another pair of Kyrie 2's. I realized at that point that that will be my 10th pair of Kyrie 2's. By far the most I have of any single silhouette of a shoe. Whats the most of a single silhouette that you guys have?
I have more jordan 1s than any other shoe

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Vans sk8 Hi without a doubt. I got about 30 pair
My only pair at the minute

XH4DX2-HERO

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

jordan 3s and 4s for me. probably half a dozen of each since i've downsized a good portion of my collection.

i did go ham on four pair of kyrie 1 ids when they first came out. my favorite silhouette of the kyrie line. the ids i made weren't even all that different from the gr, and some were just plain but i was being picky. the red joints are actually one of my favorite pair of shoes period.

1YIDoWY.png

8ZPWMuU.png

spizikes are an acquired taste, but have about 3 pair of those plus this one i made when they were on id back in the day. held up really well and get double takes and questions on occasion.

lzN55L9.png

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State

The Air Jordan IVs. 2016 White Cements, Cavs, Teal, Green Glows, Thunders, Black Oreos. And the I have 5 different XIs & 5 different Xs