Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

LozLink

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wore my space jams for the first time since it's nice and sunny here in Australia. I stepped on some motherfukker gum :sadbron: went in the grooves as well so had to use a toothpick to get rid of the gum. Spent like an hour cleaning them. Most of it cleaned except some minimal residue which is whatever as it's on the sole. :mjcry:Well back in the box they go and not wearing them anymore :mjgrin:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Wore my space jams for the first time since it's nice and sunny here in Australia. I stepped on some motherfukker gum :sadbron: went in the grooves as well so had to use a toothpick to get rid of the gum. Spent like an hour cleaning them. Most of it cleaned except some minimal residue which is whatever as it's on the sole. :mjcry:Well back in the box they go and not wearing them anymore :mjgrin:
Shoes are to be worn fammo. Just accept it.

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster

When you're as old as i am and have been collecting, you are able to resolve and decipher ways to minimize or rid of sneaker woes and inconveniences to preserve their life spans.

Thank me later, breh:

Just one spray over affected area, let it sit for about 30 seconds for the product to initiate and penetrate, dab/stroke/poke away foreign material with q-tip and gently work away the crevices with a toothpick. To finesse the job order, gently swipe away excess Goo-B-Gone with moist napkin and VOILA my nug. You have effectively eliminated gum and other excess dabree from your soles.

Shiit literally takes one minute from spray to removal.

http://www.target.com/p/goo-gone-sp...gclid=CI7jreyfs9ECFQmSfgodZowEMg&gclsrc=aw.ds

:ohlawd:

Thank me later or take me out for nachos.

Btw, Space Jams from the FNL back door wish list restock yesterday shipped today. 252... not bad all things considering.

Still waiting for my black cats to arrive from Centre314, but they'll be here Wed. I'll paint them this upcoming weekend.

Happy New Years my fam.

SmoothOperator88

Your friendly neighborhood coli poster
Daps
Reppin
NJ/BK
January 1st I told myself the only Js I was gonna purchase until the Summer were the Alternate 8s. I felt good about that decision. :ehh:

January 8th, I purchased the 15s and I plan on buying at least 5 pair of other Js before June. :beli:

How it always goes.

The 15s tempted but my willpower won out. Too bad I already copped like 2 releases on sale from last year already.