Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Ive never gotten a pair of shoes for christmas before as a gift (but ive given plenty).

(Momma got me the black red iv's back on black friday 2012... Thats the closest: so those shoes are dear to me).

My girl knows i like space jams and yeezys (and wasnt able to cop nether). Now i dont expect it, but theres nothing else i want or need and havent expressed desire for much else but good health and a great holiday.

But on top of getting her a bottle of Fergamo and an Ipad Air...

... We'll see if i end up getting some clothes again. Cuz that box she had waiting for me was definitely not large enough to house some shoes.

Your boy might have to axe his broad of exactly 4 years and not getting anything remotely close that i want. Its really principle w me now.

Or am i just looking for a reason to get out.

Romey Rome

All Star
Daps
Ive never gotten a pair of shoes for christmas before as a gift (but ive given plenty).

(Momma got me the black red iv's back on black friday 2012... Thats the closest: so those shoes are dear to me).

My girl knows i like space jams and yeezys (and wasnt able to cop nether). Now i dont expect it, but theres nothing else i want or need and havent expressed desire for much else but good health and a great holiday.

But on top of getting her a bottle of Fergamo and an Ipad Air...

... We'll see if i end up getting some clothes again. Cuz that box she had waiting for me was definitely not large enough to house some shoes.

Your boy might have to axe his broad of exactly 4 years and not getting anything remotely close that i want. Its really principle w me now.

Or am i just looking for a reason to get out.

Breh here's some real advice. Don't allow women to give u sex or something they want u to like for special dates or gifts. If u have to bend over backwards and pay attention to what they like they need to also.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
The lil bro cried when I told him how proud we are of him for getting into college and his good head on his shoulders then I handed him yeezys.

He wasn't expecting it at all.

:mjcry:
Thats dope as hell man.
:salute:
What yall sported today for Xmas?
MY KOTD
f2ri9s.jpg