Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Let me get this out of the way... i've been trying very hard (given my schedule) to cop yeezys but it ain't easy. Obviously, especially with a 9-6 job and they stop raffles at 6 promptly. That said, I was able to go this past Monday cuz of a doctors appointment, so i took some time out to get a few raffs.

I don't get a call for any raffle wins... as usual. So i was like fukk it. I'll try for ADC Sat morning.

Fast forward to this morning:

Sat morning rolls around, i actually get through the splash page and try to get my size.... BUT THAT SHIIT NEVER ADDED TO CART (after trying for almost 40 minutes). It's 9 am and now sold out. Fukk. I'ma gonna continue with my day.

Earlier this afternoon:

I get out the gym and It's about 5 o'clock and I'm looking at my phone... and it seems like i got a missed call from 4 p.m.

Voicemail: Yo it's Josh from Footlocker, we did a reraffle so if you could please call me back by 5, we got your size 11.5 Yeezy.

So i'm like, "OH shytT!" i'm literally 8 minutes away from the mall.... coo!

I call back to verify...

Footlocker: Footlocker Southcenter it's TJ. How can i help?

ME: Yeah, I just got a missed call from yall... it's B.P.

Footlocker: Oh yeah, we called, left a voicemail and you didn't call back wtihin the hour, so we contacted the next man up.

Me:

:OHLAWD: NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FFUFUFFKFFFKFIFKFIFKFFFUFKFUKFUKFUFK!!!!!!!

All i wanted was one pair brehs. Wanted the balugas... struck out.

Wanted just one black friday release. Struck out.

Now 20 thousand core black/core white yeezys release...

Nope. Jesus said i don't get yeezys.

I'm really jelly of those who have 'em cuz i wear my shiits.

Damn mom... i thought you could have pulled some strings in heaven for your son.

I guess not.

Damn just one pair to wear.

/

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fukk man. I was trying to be good this year.

Helping out fam, taking care of my ill sibling. Giving back to the community. Stayed loyal to my boss and treated my girl right.

Was hoping karma would just help me out one bit.

Fukkk.. i can't get over this shiit.

I'm legit gonna ram my head into the fukkin wall brehs.

I reallly really really wanted these but i can't fork out 6-700 hundred for these man.

Of all the post i made in this thread the past 4 years... this one hurt the most.

It was just... i'm just so fukkin mad at myself cuz I always have my phone on me... ALL THE FUKKIN TIME!!!

ALll the fukkin' time!!!!!!

SHiit.

meth68

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Let me get this out of the way... i've been trying very hard (given my schedule) to cop yeezys but it ain't easy. Obviously, especially with a 9-6 job and they stop raffles at 6 promptly. That said, I was able to go this past Monday cuz of a doctors appointment, so i took some time out to get a few raffs.

I don't get a call for any raffle wins... as usual. So i was like fukk it. I'll try for ADC Sat morning.

Sat morning rolls around, i actually get through the splash page and try to get my size.... BUT THAT SHIIT NEVER ADDED TO CART (after trying for almost 40 minutes). It's 9 am and now sold out. Fukk. I'ma gonna continue with my day.

Earlier this afternoon:

I get out the gym and It's about 5 o'clock and I'm looking at my phone... and it seems like i got a missed call from 4 p.m.

Voicemail: Yo it's Josh from Footlocker, we did a reraffle so if you could please call me back by 5, we got your size 11.5 Yeezy.

I call back to verify...

Footlocker: Oh yeah, we called, left a voicemail and you didn't call back wtihin the hour, so we contacted the next man up.

Me:

Damn mom... i thought you could have pulled some strings in heaven for your son.

I guess not.

/

I don't want to make it worse but there was WAY more than 20k blk/white lol

I was reading your post and was like maybe i can help... then i saw size 11.5 I don't buy big sizes unfortunately :(

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I don't want to make it worse but there was WAY more than 20k blk/white lol

I was reading your post and was like maybe i can help... then i saw size 11.5 I don't buy big sizes unfortunately :(

It's all good bro.

You know what. I'm flickin the tv to get my mind off this and stumbled on this infomercial program on kids with cleft lip in 3rd world countries on literally right now...

It kinda puts things in perspective... here i am bytching about some fukkin' shoes.

Then you got kids who can't even whistle or close they mouths right. Who are in dire need of surgery. Those kids are the ones who need
real help.

Don't even worry about it. They're just sneakers fam. First world problems.

But more than 20 k were made?

:ohlawd:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

Earlier this afternoon:

I call back to verify...

Me:

I guess not.

/
@Two Stacks will help u out.... for $700 :hubie:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
i didnt even go get the shoes breh lmao..
MK9heRI.jpg

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
It's all good bro.

You know what. I'm flickin the tv to get my mind off this and stumbled on this infomercial program on kids with cleft lip in 3rd world countries on literally right now...

It kinda puts things in perspective... here i am bytching about some fukkin' shoes.

Then you got kids who can't even whistle or close they mouths right. Who are in dire need of surgery. Those kids are the ones who need
real help.

Don't even worry about it. They're just sneakers fam. First world problems.

But more than 20 k were made?

:ohlawd:

Breh the resell on the yeezys is so low. You can offer some dusty kid 400-450 and they will sell ASAP. I got a pair today but I'm trying to swap sizes for a 7.5 for my lady. She wants yeezys for Christmas so imma try.

meth68

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Breh the resell on the yeezys is so low. You can offer some dusty kid 400-450 and they will sell ASAP. I got a pair today but I'm trying to swap sizes for a 7.5 for my lady. She wants yeezys for Christmas so imma try.

400-450 sell asap isnt a reseller, thats just a kid who got some pairs and gets nervous holding a $220 sneaker :mjlol:

@Howie Doroughberg yessir more than 5x of that number to be exact :francis: V1 numbers are long gone, V2 numbers been creeping up to GR status in order of pairs made you have for V2s (based on what adidas had): Red, Copper, Green, Beluga, White.