Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Help me understand..what time was these reservations?
Are u in Vegas right now? Shouldn't have a problem walking into NTLV and getting a pair..

Otherwise just be on time for the drop in the morning through snkrs

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Are u in Vegas right now? Shouldn't have a problem walking into NTLV and getting a pair..

Otherwise just be on time for the drop in the morning through snkrs
Cool..I'll be up all night and early morning...so it is what it is. Not in Vegas for this month or next.

LozLink

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man I fukkin struck out on all these wack apps and sheikh failed me again. Gona try to hit online in the morning so I avoid going to downtown finishline to pick shyt up.

It's them specifically over any other brand of Asian :huhldup:
Like 90% of the foot locker I was at Filipino. They bring they whole families and shyt for this man :pachaha:

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like 90% of the foot locker I was at Filipino. They bring they whole families and shyt for this man :pachaha:

What annoys me is they're all like 5'5" yet put in raffles for sz 11+ they know damn well their lil asses can't fit shyt beyond a 8 smh

Last year for the 72-10s I posted pics here of some old ass Asian women in line with their hype beast lineage in tow :scust:
Glad I didn't go to malls this year

capp34

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I was on the wait list for a reservation just got the notification I was promoted. :gladbron:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
They randomly sent people a message in their Nike+/SNKRS inboxes informing customers if they were reserved a pair to purchase. It's usually throughout the day on Thursdays for Saturdays releases.

Yeah I just downloaded SNKRS today and even though i always had a Nike account, I never used the app. I see the inbox part now..I signed up too late but I'm not going to sleep until this thing has a resolution...I'll be on that app nonstop like a mad man..all my shyt is already in..paypal..shipping..all of it:laugh:

capp34

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
How do get on the wait list?!

Yeah..it says notify me..but that has to mean the little 15 min warning before it hits the site, right?

Im talking about the shoe store reservations (Champs). It automatically added me and said I was close. Then 2 hours hours later I got the notification. I guess someone didn't claim their pair quick enough and it rolled over to me.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Im talking about the shoe store reservations (Champs). It automatically added me and said I was close. Then 2 hours hours later I got the notification. I guess someone didn't claim their pair quick enough and it rolled over to me.

Lol..I see. I don't fukk with stores.