Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

cellsius

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got the Kobe ad's reserved for me today. I'll wait for some better colorways of those

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
I wore my foams for the 1st time, only pair I ever had in my life. By the end of the day my feet were howling
howlingwolf.jpg

I couldn't even walk my dog before throwing on some flip flops. My feet felt like they were release from a 10yr bid on Rikers Island. I felt like one of those women that can't wait to take their fancy heels off and walk barefoot. My pinky toe skin felt like they were being dragged through the street at high speed...warm and chaffed up.

I know there is a break in period on these, Dr. Dooms drop today and I like them, but I dunno if I can go through the break in on my foams that I bought originally, yet another pair. I might need to keep some croc's :russ: in the trunk just in case.
Facebook-croc-demarco-59f182.png

nike-foamposite-pro-dr-doom-release-date.jpg

cellsius

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There must be a shyt ton of these 3s available. I got the Nike plus reservation today. My 2011 pair are still in decent shape

Stoop Kid

I think i can
Daps
Reppin
ps 118
Anyone hear back on any raffles for the yeezy's? Specifically Expressions... Idk if I lost or if they just didn't announce the winners yet.. Please tell me it's the latter

kurt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK Forever.
I'm kinda scared that getting a reserve on these puts me out of the running to get a reserve on the Space jams :francis: