Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
Careful where you pre-order ALOT of fugazzis out there of these, more than any other sneaker ever produced. Even legit stores selling fakes saying they 10000000% confident they are real.. they are not

Yeah I thought it over and might wait :whoa: Got some store connects but I ain't really tryna rely on these n***as :francis: nor am I trying to spend over $600

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
u could have pre ordered the space jams this past weekend for like 250 through zadeh kicks
every now and then he'll throw a discount code on his instagram
only thing is you wont get the kicks until a week or so after release

meth68

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Yeah I thought it over and might wait :whoa: Got some store connects but I ain't really tryna rely on these n***as :francis: nor am I trying to spend over $600

These wont sell for 600, or 500. They will be hyped to the max for sure but a lot of pairs, think Legend Blues, made a ton (over 500,000 still tough to get first weekend but not impossible) What size are you I will help you out.

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
These wont sell for 600, or 500. They will be hyped to the max for sure but a lot of pairs, think Legend Blues, made a ton (over 500,000 still tough to get first weekend but not impossible) What size are you I will help you out.
Lol my bad breh I forgot to add I'm not tryna spend over $600 for two pairs :lolbron:

I'm size 11 btw and I'll definitely take help/advice

u could have pre ordered the space jams this past weekend for like 250 through zadeh kicks
every now and then he'll throw a discount code on his instagram
only thing is you wont get the kicks until a week or so after release

:francis: damn I missed out you the head honcho itt bruh next time drop a dime please :wow:

aboveclouds

All Star
Daps
Bro install Nike+ app... nike auto reserved pairs for just about everyone on them Gray FKs and also CM3s cause they knew they wouldnt fly... I went 3/3 on my 3 accounts
Where do you reserve in the app? I have it on my phone, just don't see how to do it

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You know increased the amount of 11s made every year to meet the demand

The 72-10 dudes was copping online during the afternoon

I wouldn't pay a dime over retail for any GR

Just wait it out and be on top of things like enter all the raffle and be ready all the online links go live. it should be a easy cop

meth68

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
You know increased the amount of 11s made every year to meet the demand

The 72-10 dudes was copping online during the afternoon

I wouldn't pay a dime over retail for any GR

Just wait it out and be on top of things like enter all the raffle and be ready all the online links go live. it should be a easy cop

It dont work like that unless your VERY patient.. you werent getting Legend Blues for retail after drop for a VERY long time and still tough, same with 72-10s.. Yes they will make a shytload of them, but a shytload of people want them, a shytload of resellers will be buying pairs and pairs until they are gone. 72-10s arent in the same league as space jams, not even close. I dont think resell will be crazy, but they will fly for sure.

Daps
Reppin
Harlem,NY
Two new pickups today
RF X NB "Mykonos"
213g2hj.jpg

Yeezy 750 "Chocolate"

eqz8jr.jpg