Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Man this shyt was hard
Jesus Murphy it was hard :whew:

I pulled off a pair on footlocker Canada so no duty charges for me :blessed: shyt was just as difficult as the Chicago's. Getting people to secure you a pair is shyt and I'd suggest no one even bother trying that route in the future same as doing raffles.

Thank God I'm done with Jordans

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
image.png

:blessed:

Even though these fukkers at Nike somehow entered the wrong shipping address :snoop:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
i hope u already called them to fix the mistake
I did and the fukkers say they can't change the address after an order has been placed which makes no fukking sense to me. :stopitslime:

So I have to wait to get a tracking number and contact UPS :snoop:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Yeah here in Minny cats were acting like you were asking for their social security number when you asked about if they were carrying a size 14 in them.

Trying not to pay resale but I really want to grab a pair

I went and got me a pair for resale but I paid less than 300 so I think I can live with it

jajahoe

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
KIlleen, TX
I did and the fukkers say they can't change the address after an order has been placed which makes no fukking sense to me. :stopitslime:

So I have to wait to get a tracking number and contact UPS :snoop:
If the shoe is getting deliver to your city you can tell them not to deliver just keep at at a local ups and you can pick it up from there

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Create a MyUPS account and change it to be delivered to a local UPS Store

If the shoe is getting deliver to your city you can tell them not to deliver just keep at at a local ups and you can pick it up from there

Daps. Yeah I've done it before but it's been a while. Hopefully I get that tracking number soon so I can just get it out the way. I know when I got my flu games, I got the shipping notice the same day even though it was a Saturday. The city is correct, just the street address doesn't even exist, so hopefully it won't be too much of a hassle.

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
contemplating coppin the white/gum more uptempos as a consolation. anybody know the sizing on em? I got a wide feets

meth68

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
6 pairs locked, today was pretty intense. Adult look much better than GS leather is nice.