Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
man raffles aint shyt i know a girl securing pairs for $400. too much money in the game for any bit of integrity
yeah i know how it go. either way, i never win these shyts anyways. i say it every time but really, fukk having to win an opportunity to then buy something. i love sneakers, but this part of the game is bare foolishness.

got a friend heading out early (he ain't getting shyt), got raffles from 3 different spots (i ain't winning shyt), and I'll be online on my phone at 10 am (but i'll prolly be too busy with actual work). i'm not paying over retail on a preorder or resale for a fukking thing, and i ain't camping over night or none of that nonsense either.

nike.ca is my best chance, if i don't cop - that money goes into my vacation fund :yeshrug:

origiNel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Won a raffle for the Banned 1's, gonna be OT so I'm gonna get my dad to pick up the kicks for me while I'm gone. :blessed:

The Banned XXXI's don't look too bad tho, thinking about ordering them for store pickup for when I get back as well...heard they're comfortable as hell and not bad on court either. What are you guys thoughts on them?

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Won a raffle for the Banned 1's, gonna be OT so I'm gonna get my dad to pick up the kicks for me while I'm gone. :blessed:

The Banned XXXI's don't look too bad tho, thinking about ordering them for store pickup for when I get back as well...heard they're comfortable as hell and not bad on court either. What are you guys thoughts on them?

Raffle pickup gonna have to be in your name and id.

Unless im missing something here.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Yea I already have my pair secured (had to come off a little bit of money) but I'm hunting for a second pair. I hope I hit at least 1 of the Sheikh raffles. I entered about 6.
SNKRS is doing a draw for them on Saturday.

aboveclouds

All Star
Daps
I have DS 72-10 XIs for retail + ship if anyone is interested. Size 12. Thought I'd let yall know before I contact Nike or go the ebay route.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Saw a Sheikh email and got excited....
IgMyx.gif

Its just a promo.

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.
Bramalea

saw about 7 chairs outside today when walking down the Yonge HOH. Apparently the dude that's first in line is my cousin's friend...he's charging folks $200 a pop to hold spots in line for themlol
Ahh
Yeah DT is mess saw it on my way to work (I was walking by Queen and Victoria Starbucks and looked down at HOH yonge) then went to work. They'll have the most pairs but also the most campers ..