F7B9C095-CB8D-492B-AB58-4165D0010054.jpg

32C6F659-1E7C-49DB-9B2B-9C50A5F21089.jpg

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
This is from author DunkForce1 that really resonated with me. Real talk, outlined with white chalk.

Let a vigga know what y'all thank aboot this statement:

"I've been a Nike loyalist all my life and will always love the brand, but I recently started getting interested in Adidas. The energy return of boost is very impressive. It's the first sneaker-tech that got me hyped in a long time. You get a bit of this with full length zoom, but the effect is not as dramatic. Plus the few shoes that do have full length zoom tend to be very expensive and it's not included with any of the class lifestyle silhouettes. The Adidas tubular line is also interesting from a fashion perspective in a way that none of the newish Nike stuff is.

Nike and Jordan are no longer the hype brands, but I think this is going to be great for sneakerheads. You already see them dropping the prices on the top end basketball models by $25-30. Hopefully next we can get some relief from the absurd prices they charge for Jordan retros. Ideally I'd also love to see full length zoom getting put into way more shoes, especially classics like dunks and AF1s."

What are your thots?

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I love both paragraphs

The first paragraph is the reason my ultra boost have become my dailys.

The second paragraph is the reason I'm excited about the 1's releasing next month. With the hype gone I'll be able to cop a pair easy and not have to worry about resellers

You are sadly mistaken if you think the Bred "Banned" 1s are not hyped & will be an easy cop :pachaha:

skb1065

SuckaFree
Supporter
Daps
I love both paragraphs

The second paragraph is the reason I'm excited about the 1's releasing next month. With the hype gone I'll be able to cop a pair easy and not have to worry about resellers

Grails to many these will go in a minute. Resellers eye in on classics esp 1s

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.
I love both paragraphs

Completely out to lunch. Getting a pair is one thing, EASILY? :lol: resellers have taken too many L's this year to let this opportunity go.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Brehs I just casually walked into the adidas store and copped some nmd's, is it always that easy?:patrice: I thought it'd be hard to cop for retail considering the resell prices be crazy

skb1065

SuckaFree
Supporter
Daps
Brehs I just casually walked into the adidas store and copped some nmd's, is it always that easy?:patrice: I thought it'd be hard to cop for retail considering the resell prices be crazy
are they the mesh or primeknit? The primeknits are the ones that fly off the shelf

i remember trying on a pair of nmd in austin that were mesh, they had all of the popular colorways just sitting