Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Wall

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Hong Kong
About to clean up my Lebron 7 Playoff Packs for the summer. Some yellowing on the icey soles which sucks since these are a top 5 Bron to me.

nike-lebron-7-ps-gr-pop-white-black-blue-5-02.jpg

meth68

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
So I finally convinced one of my friends who has an amazing collection 2000+ pairs, most in storage to let me sell some of them off. He only buys his size, wears them all (he played basketball at a charity event a couple months ago in red octobers lol) and has multis of everything. So I am sorting though his 1 storage area, anyone interested in anything? I am starting out with his lebrons first, They are all 10.5-11 range from GR to extremely limited heat (see quick pic below). All are 100% authentic, and Deadstock. Prices will be fair, but not fle market/twitter stuff but also not rape.

9QhRO7s.jpg

4jypF6O.jpg

Some examples of some of his heat.. Lebron wtmvps 10s, MVP unreleased puppet 7s, and some all stars.
JtVyf1R.jpg

Romey Rome

All Star
Daps
@meth68 Where can I get the stickers of the shoes for the boxes ?

Can anybody help me find a spot that makes the lil stickers for the shoes. I hate having to read through all the tabs to figure out what I wanna wear

meth68

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
@meth68 Where can I get the stickers of the shoes for the boxes ?

Can anybody help me find a spot that makes the lil stickers for the shoes. I hate having to read through all the tabs to figure out what I wanna wear

some places sell them, me and my boy made our own its pretty simple, you make 6 to 8 on 1 sheet of paper at a time

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
So I finally convinced one of my friends who has an amazing collection 2000+ pairs, most in storage to let me sell some of them off. He only buys his size, wears them all (he played basketball at a charity event a couple months ago in red octobers lol) and has multis of everything. So I am sorting though his 1 storage area, anyone interested in anything? I am starting out with his lebrons first, They are all 10.5-11 range from GR to extremely limited heat (see quick pic below). All are 100% authentic, and Deadstock. Prices will be fair, but not fle market/twitter stuff but also not rape.

9QhRO7s.jpg

4jypF6O.jpg

Some examples of some of his heat.. Lebron wtmvps 10s, MVP unreleased puppet 7s, and some all stars.
JtVyf1R.jpg
HOLY fukk @Kalik get in here.

I need a price check on those South Beach 9s, White Elite 9s, Red Carpet 7s

Last edited:

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang

9QhRO7s.jpg

4jypF6O.jpg

JtVyf1R.jpg
How much for them black & red ones in the 2nd pic, far right? Size also

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
Only NikeID options for soldier X championship is long id and short id?

Anyone seeing more options, Im on an android phone.

meth68

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
@the artist known az
Those Black/Red/Gold = Thoose are ID's size 10.5

@Kalik
AS7 = Sold
Mango 9 = Has a Size 11
MVP 7 = Has 1 left, size 10.5
Miami Nights = Sold
Big Bangs = Has a Size 11

@PimpHandStrong
Cannon 9s = Has a Size 11

If you guys are interested and not offering crazy lowballs dm me, hes looking to sell multiple pairs to people he can cut better deals.