Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
Copped the all white boost and waiting on some NMDs to come in. Meanwhile I'm patiently waiting on those flu games

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
so flyknit and primeknit and all kinda knits are the new wave huh?

my AF1s came in too (I need a new phone)
2zp4dna.jpg
Update: When I got my first pair of Ultra Boosts, my first impressions weren't like most people cuz I wear very comfortable kicks on a daily basis as it is (read: I rarely wear Nike/Jordan products). With that said, after 1 day, I feel these flyknit Air Force 1s are more comfortable than UBs. we'll see after a week or so but for now I'm happy with both the feel and the look of em more than the grey/black gradient UBs I got (which I actually really like for the record). Helps that I got to actually walk into Livestock and try them on

I'm off that boost train for the time being

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Welll guys... i made up with my old boss... and now i'm back at the old gig.

While i have less responsibility cuz there's more people in the office now... my pay is the same.

But with mom being gone and dad tearing his acl, sister moved back to her condo... i have all this responsibility to provide for what's left of my family.

Looks like until i get a good job... shoes won't be an option.

Damn... it was all good just 2 years ago.

Had racks saved up and spare cash in a shoe box that was disposable as a mothafukka. Copped every shoe i ever wanted (and even bought unauthorized for the fukk of it).

Now i have nothing but debt, am a motherless child with a nagging father who can't work.

Circumstances are a mothafukka but a reality. A part of life that discriminates none and knows no boundaries.

Just gotta be resilient when the adversity strikes.

With that said... Flu Games are a double up. Mase sophmore effort.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Update: When I got my first pair of Ultra Boosts, my first impressions weren't like most people cuz I wear very comfortable kicks on a daily basis as it is (read: I rarely wear Nike/Jordan products). With that said, after 1 day, I feel these flyknit Air Force 1s are more comfortable than UBs. we'll see after a week or so but for now I'm happy with both the feel and the look of em more than the grey/black gradient UBs I got (which I actually really like for the record). Helps that I got to actually walk into Livestock and try them on

I'm off that boost train for the time being
:ohhh:.....I've had my eye on a pair of those flyknit AF1...the highs though....I may have to cop....

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
:ohhh:.....I've had my eye on a pair of those flyknit AF1...the highs though....I may have to cop....
tried those ones around all-star weekend. thought they didn't look all that great on feet in person. might have been the pants I was wearing but I wrote them off til they came out with the lows. they are more versatile to me

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Who copping them snake skin Js tomorrow? Is that an out the door cop or a draw?