:scheme:

what-happens-in-media-planning-avon-the-wire.gif

kobehuh.png

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I just copped some nike running shorts from Sports authorization. Errbody in the society rocks bball shorts and my cargo shorts are too bulky for my current taste.

At least with the lebrons being midtops... they'll cover my cankles a bit. Swish.

Nike does that deliberately to create hype.

They do that with kobe's and jordans too. Send the customer the wrong style that isn't set to be released until a later date, knowing its gonna
hit the sneaker blogs and shoe forums.

All engineered to drive hypnitis.

I believe it. Nike's in such a great position because they don't have to pay jack shyt for promotion. Think about how crazy it is. They release new shoes that sellout every weekend with nothing but a twitter tweet. All they have to do is let a little detail of a shoe slip out to a blog and BOOM it's over the shoe is sold out 3 months before they even release :wow:

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
white/blk/red colorways of 3s > 5s but laneys, grapes, black grapes, db 5s, fear 5s maked it kind of tough to not go with 5s overall

I had to keep it to mostly OG/similar colorways.

But im not going to remain ignorant and act like the toro and fear 5 aint killing shyt cause i wanted both. and I also love my grapes and laneys.

but them 3s got my heart. I respectfully disagree with my breh Max. @KEEPITTRILLA :salute: we family breh.