Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
My pair is oot on delivery.

I don't have a pair of store-bought Gamma 11's to compare...

But i do have the last 3 from recent releases to make comparisons.

If they are indeed, real good fakes... damn. That's fukked up.

They warranty their shiit.

I'll get back to you shortly. But for 265... that's a travesty to charge us basically, premium dollar for Gammas.

How does the box and shoe trees look? Is the stitching on the shoes off? What indicates that these are high quality
replicas?

You got me 'noyd --- you got me 'noyd...

But i ain't paranoid...

:ohlawd:

Lol I could be wrong but I'm far from a sneaker head I only wear the 11's now but the jump man look kinds funny to me and look like he got a ass cracked lol other then that it looks perfect.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Lol I could be wrong but I'm far from a sneaker head I only wear the 11's now but the jump man look kinds funny to me and look like he got a ass cracked lol other then that it looks perfect.
that is normal to be honest with you.......but if you are still second guessing post pics up and the bruh's in here will definitely let you know.......

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
LL
..............them 16's.............:wow:.........

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster

Haha. All good. I swear the morning they released, i was on every website for hours tryna cop a pair, then i just got soooooo frustrated i decided to take a break and... altogether forgetted about the gamma 11's.

These are good because the bottom won't yellow out and the 11's are built to withstand wear and tear (for the most part, i don't be shananigan and hooliganing the streets all times and night with the fellas, just dancing and prancing).

You know what the real fukked up thing is?

A couple days after we ordered our pairs, there was a FULL RESTOCK on these bytches on nike.com and i didn't know aboot it until it was too late.

Could have saved me 60 some odd dollars.

At least we didn't have to deal with customs fees.

Hee hee hee

Can't wait to get these on feet and hit the gym... just copped some new sweats i'm tryna sweat a weave out in.

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
that is normal to be honest with you.......but if you are still second guessing post pics up and the bruh's in here will definitely let you know.......
I think we good lol I just looked at some YouTube videos the ass crack thing is normal lol ill post some pictures tonight when I get to my computer

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I'm slow. Can anyone explain what's going on with justblaze?
There was an employee (probably former now) of RL that tweeted his employee discount code (which gives you a 65% discount on their products). Well it seems like JB saw it and used it to the tune of $5k worth of goods from RL.