Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Romey Rome

All Star
Daps
900x900px-LL-7c520680_ScreenShot2014-03-08at5.05.09AM.png

:russ:
So the bots and atc services are done now? I wish they would've done it on something elite. I understand they might need a trial run but maybe they should've held that for the concord lows or something with some hype and low production number to eff with them

PimpHandStrong

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Decatur where its greater
:stopitslime:So I sold my 2nd pair of fly steppers for $150 on eBay. I sent them out back on the 28th of Feb priority mail. Should've been there in 2-3 days. Here it is dam near a week and the dam shoes haven't left the sorting facility in Delaware near the guys house.

Called USPS (fukk their phone system by the way) finally talked to a person and started an investigation.

The guy told me he talked to a girl at the post office and she honestly believes it was stolen:what:

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I finally got to cop a pair size 6 but I'm Trynna swap with someone in my area and these scumbags won't even though I'm throwing money on top smh

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin
:stopitslime:So I sold my 2nd pair of fly steppers for $150 on eBay. I sent them out back on the 28th of Feb priority mail. Should've been there in 2-3 days. Here it is dam near a week and the dam shoes haven't left the sorting facility in Delaware near the guys house.

Called USPS (fukk their phone system by the way) finally talked to a person and started an investigation.

The guy told me he talked to a girl at the post office and she honestly believes it was stolen:what:

Dog, I'll never use USPS again for packages....they lost the Banned 1s I shipped to the buyer for 3 weeks...had a brother :lupe: :patrice: then :whew:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
And its takes FOREVER to speak to anyone on the phone. I hope they find these shoes, I'm going to be pissed if they got stolen.

:dwillhuh: what usps be in yall areas?. Ive never had an issue calling my usps and talking to them

I have gotten packages lost though :upsetfavre:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
The USPS should be disbanded and collectively pissed on and thrown in the bushes. I hate those b*stards and have so many horror stories its not even funny. They took 3 weeks to deliver some shyt from Tennessee.
:mindblown:

PimpHandStrong

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Decatur where its greater
:dwillhuh: what usps be in yall areas?. Ive never had an issue calling my usps and talking to them

I have gotten packages lost though :upsetfavre:
I had to call the national customer service line since the package was last tracked in Delaware and I live in Miami. But all the post office down in Miami are shyt too :dry: