Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
NY where? The only close Nike outlets to the city is Woodbery Commons which is at least an hr drive away, and the one in Bergen county, NJ. The Jersey outlet is TRASH! I've been there a few times over the past few months & always come away disappointed.
idk breh didnt ask... I dont wanna my waste my saturday morning chasing ghosts around the state of georgia but i cant find any solid info

PimpHandStrong

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Decatur where its greater
Walked into this FTL this morning for a ticket to buy those 3s tomorrow. I'm a 10 but I hear they run a tad big so I went 9.5:hula::lupe:

I hope they fit this is actually my first pair of 3s

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
Damn, he eventually counter offered me at 285, but i was at the gym.

By the time i got home, he sold it... and for 275.

:ohlawd:

I see a pair on kixify... might just bite the bullet at 3 hun.

Seller had messaged me for $275 no ebay/paypal.... and I said no. fukk I look like buying shyt with no protection.

Check around though, my friend copped off Ruvilla (I just checked they aint got it, but some sites had em still). Think @SobeSoles had some for the low that didnt sell, on his IG

Checked RIF they have a bunch around $325...

Last edited:

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Seller had messaged me for $275 no ebay/paypal.... and I said no. fukk I look like buying shyt with no protection.

Check around though, my friend copped off Ruvilla (I just checked they aint got it, but some sites had em still). Think @SobeSoles had some for the low that didnt sell, on his IG

Checked RIF they have a bunch around $325...

This guy on ebay emailed me back and countered offered me for 290 ... says he'll do it through "PAYPAL INVOICE".

Does that mean i'm protected/its safe?

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
This guy on ebay emailed me back and countered offered me for 290 ... says he'll do it through "PAYPAL INVOICE".

Dunno I'm not an ebay veteran (matter of fact in this same thread before 2014) I never bought anything on that site. Copped 2 shoes this year tho.

I want the ebay protection and paypal protection. Doubling up if shyt go bad.

===
Anyone have advice on Ebay coppin, I could use it myself.

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey

Paypal invoice protects you if anything goes wrong. If he doesn't ship or he sends u some fake shyt u can hit up Paypal and they will refund u the money. Only way u lose they Paypal is if u gift the payment. Also with Paypal invoice they have to add the tracking number. Whenever I buy off ebay I ask em to do it thru Paypal invoice so we both save money.

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
:ehh:yall boys fukking with these? this might be the first time i cop some Jordans in damn near 7 years

alj5vs.jpg

they droppin March 22nd...i wonder if nikkas gone go crazy over em

Romey Rome

All Star
Daps
:ehh:yall boys fukking with these? this might be the first time i cop some Jordans in damn near 7 years

alj5vs.jpg

Terrible choice to get back in the game with breh. N nah they should be easy for u to cop. I don't think ppl like them a whole lot.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City

alj5vs.jpg

Buy what you like bruh.....I don't care for 10's but u can definitely pull off a nice fit with this color way.......like others have said these shouldn't be to hard to get but I know you're in Detroit and nikkaz be going crazy over there for J's......