Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
I don't see how y'all don't like 8s.. playoff 8s up there with just about any ... aquas.. shyt the big Bunny's tough too.. 3s are ugly to me.. only one I like is true blues.. 4s are ookk.. just the toros n cement.. 6 11 13 are the best imo
I'm an older head bruh.....and when the 8's first dropped I didn't care for them and I still don't.....there was too much other heat around that time that I was captivated by in 1993.......

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
West Coast Avenger said:
I'm an older head bruh.....and when the 8's first dropped I didn't care for them and I still don't.....there was too much other heat around that time that I was captivated by in 1993.......
Same here and one of the main reasons I never cared from them was Hatfield straight jacked the design from the X-Raid. I actually had both (Aqua) and they were bulky as hell. Never even attempted to get the playoffs. At the time a gang of heat was dropping too (Deion Diamond Turf , Hurauche 93, Air Max 93, Barkley 93 Nike Air Max Force, X-Raid II

THASTUNNA

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South East Houston
Same here and one of the main reasons I never cared from them was Hatfield straight jacked the design from the X-Raid. I actually had both (Aqua) and they were bulky as hell. Never even attempted to get the playoffs. At the time a gang of heat was dropping too (Deion Diamond Turf , Hurauche 93, Air Max 93, Barkley 93 Nike Air Max Force, X-Raid II

I remember having these...

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
That's what I've been noticing. It seems a lot of people don't really understand or even care to learn the significance of certain shoes. I'm not trying to say it's a requirement to speak on shoes but dissing 3s for 8s is almost blasphemy. Hell the jordan line was almost a wrap after the 2s . The 3s were the saviors. How you gonna throw the saviors in the bushes?

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Bold in title and even bolder in design, the Jordan Future sees the brand’s most innovative off-court model in years. By now you likely know the details (woven upper, 3M threading, Air Jordan 11 outsole), but with official images comes more release details. Both the “Infrared” and “Glow” colorways of the Jordan Future are slated to launch on March 15th at Flight 23 as well as at select Jordan Brand accounts. Each installment retails for $185.

Jordan Future
“Infrared” & “Glow”
Release Date: March 15, 2014
Price: $185
jordan-future-31.jpg

jordan-future-21.jpg

jordan-future-11.jpg

jordan-future-81.jpg

jordan-future-61.jpg

jordan-future-41.jpg

Last edited:

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:camby: @ these 5am restocks. fukkin a$$holes can't wait til mfers out west wake.up wtf

At least I'm having my boy out in chiraq cop me some shyt off that villa restock :banderas:

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps

Yeah see ppl not taking that into affect age plays a difference in this shyt. I don't see how some ppl can call it crazy or get mad shyt we like what we like. That's the prob now nikkas get shoes cuz they know other nikkas will like it instead of liking it themselves..