Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Daps
Reppin
Memphis
I forgot what page it was on Instagram but they said memo,rial day weekend. I'll try looking for it

Okay, I just saw this picture on instagram though with the colors B/B/C, which could be Black, Black, and Crimson
e42a88809dab11e3a97612ec5a22053f_8.jpg

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
That's bullshyt. Even the pair you buy straight from the store could have been tried on.

not release date stuff, My HOH wont let you try on limited / jordan releases.

Personally i'm looking at you funny if the shyts aint factory laced, and you're claiming DS.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
:wow: So as it turns out Im in one of the groups that dude who got his yeezy 2 red octobers signed by kanye's in. Dude says his highest offer currently is 35k :damn:.

He says he's been getting offers from 15-35k all day long :Bishop3:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
not release date stuff, My HOH wont let you try on limited / jordan releases.

Personally i'm looking at you funny if the shyts aint factory laced, and you're claiming DS.

I've never seen a place deny someone the chance to try on shoes, that's crazy. Some of these joints be fitting funny. And I'm talking the limited edition joints.

Plus, who can't factory lace some shoes on their own? I've done that plenty of times.

skb1065

SuckaFree
Supporter
Daps
I've never seen a place deny someone the chance to try on shoes, that's crazy. Some of these joints be fitting funny. And I'm talking the limited edition joints.

Plus, who can't factory lace some shoes on their own? I've done that plenty of times.
All the mall spots and boutiques dont let ppl try on hyped releases cause of mafukkas trying them on and sprinting out that bytch :manny:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
All the mall spots and boutiques dont let ppl try on hyped releases cause of mafukkas trying them on and sprinting out that bytch :manny:

:russ: I know a fat nikka that tried that shyt back in high school. I used to play football with him. When everybody found out we had jokes for daaaaaaayyss

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Man I need to get those Aunt Pearls that drop......anywhere getting em early.....I never have luck with the online releases....

apparently these joints are supreme so they might fetch for some bread/be hard to cop. Idk if most ppl know this yet though

skb1065

SuckaFree
Supporter
Daps
:russ: I know a fat nikka that tried that shyt back in high school. I used to play football with him. When everybody found out we had jokes for daaaaaaayyss
:dead:

I remember this yung bul tried that and got Goldberg speared in the food court :heh:

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I Went To The Flight23 Store Yesterday, shyt Was Underwhelming As fukk, Might As Well Call It "The Corner Of Footaction Where They Sell Jumpman Gear"

If You're Visiting NY I Wouldnt Tell You To Go Out Your Way To See It

The Only Positive Is The Jordan Releases

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
I'm scared as hell to wear mines. That cracking on the sole have me hesitant as hell.

The way i see it... is that you're only young once.

I don't want to ponder in retrospect and regret not wearing my shiits to the ground.

Rather see them hit the pavement and do what they're 'posed to do than waste the money by allowing them to collect dust and sit in the closet.

I don't know aboot you, but i ain't aboot the life of...

But i doubled up so easier said than molded bread