Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
I haven't seen the infared 6s, but it sounds like they are a true infared from the way people keep describing them as "pink".

Its funny to me that the people they have on to try and discredit comes off as genuine :laugh:

Romey Rome

All Star
Daps
I haven't seen the infared 6s, but it sounds like they are a true infared from the way people keep describing them as "pink".

Its funny to me that the people they have on to try and discredit comes off as genuine :laugh:

When do they talk about the infrareds

Daps
Reppin
Memphis
I heard the Infrareds from this year color is closer to the OG color for infrared. Is that true? And weren't the last ones really Varsity Red instead of Infrared? I wasn't really looking at Jordans like that in 2010 or before that so I really don't know

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
I heard the Infrareds from this year color is closer to the OG color for infrared. Is that true? And weren't the last ones really Varsity Red instead of Infrared? I wasn't really looking at Jordans like that in 2010 or before that so I really don't know

In 2010 the infrared pack came out in june a couple weeks after varsity red black AND white 6s were released.

Haven't seen true infrared since 2000, which was Deep Infrared.

True infrared is pink. Think Air Max 90 Infrared.

pam1.JPG

They're brighter and pinker than this.