Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

TDOT4LIFE

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
T.DOT
Nike Flystepper 2K3 Premium ‘Crescent City – All Star’ $120 Shipped Early Sizes 8-13
nike-flystepper-2k3-premium-all-star-2014.jpeg
:whew:

TDOT4LIFE

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
T.DOT
Went to HOH today and they said that there isn't a demand for the flysteppers and no need to come early. However i dont believe the sales rep.

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.
Went to HOH today and they said that there isn't a demand for the flysteppers and no need to come early. However i dont believe the sales rep.

Since we from the same town I'm gonna keep it 99+1
If you want the shoe - do your due dilligence breh. There's been times where I think shyt wont sell out and then release date comes and all the shyt is GONE. Remember; when mans start striking out on the ASG releases; they will get consolation prizes; your Fly Steppers.

I'm tryna cop some from HOH since its near work but I might just hit somewhere else and goto work later; its gonna be hell breh.

TDOT4LIFE

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
T.DOT
Since we from the same town I'm gonna keep it 99+1
If you want the shoe - do your due dilligence breh. There's been times where I think shyt wont sell out and then release date comes and all the shyt is GONE. Remember; when mans start striking out on the ASG releases; they will get consolation prizes; your Fly Steppers.

I'm tryna cop some from HOH since its near work but I might just hit somewhere else and goto work later; its gonna be hell breh.

Yeah the HOH at Eatons is close to work so i was gonna dip out just before the store opened to grab them incase. What are other places that might have them?

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Just copped my fly steppers from a shop around me. When they say there's a lot available they are lying brehs. My size 8 was the last one there and all the Lebrons and kds were sold out