Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
Bootlegs from China Yeezys gonna be a eBay phenomena. Chinese sites already got pictures up.

Don't rock fakes.
----------------------
Unrelated news. Coli cash from Miami.. lost on Pacman

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
I don't care if you are a Mayweather fan but everyone knows manny got robbed tonight.

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin
I can't believe this. As a fan of Nike and as a Fan of Kanye this has just crushed me mentally.

I've been mentally F**ked and abused by Nike Corp.
First I get G'd by 21 Mercer. I had an app to auto refresh every 1 second and had everything prewritten and sent in my size within a 2 second time frame. There is NO WAY i didnt get through. Apparently I wasn't one fo the first. Ok so I failed even though I thought I hadn't.

I've been up since 6:30 A.M sitting on my computer. i skipped the gym, a shower, had my meals at the same desk just so I can get these. Again I had three computers on auto refresh. I get two added on my iphone in the cart. Can't get to checkout. And when I do they tell me its sold out. OK. On my desktop I Frekin get to the Checkout screen. I refresh and it vanished. Only reason I refreshed was cuz nike assured me that once it was we entered the checkout phase we were safe for 48 hours until they resolved problems. #%+!!! ive never been so mad. Such high expectations from NIKE.

Stay tuned I will be burning over $1000 worth of Jordans within the coming days. I'm done with this company. Seriously this is hard for me to do but I'm not gonna support a company that doesnt give two #%!$$ about their loyal customers. I'm not asking anyone to join me. Just take it for what it is.

jay-z-kanye-laughing.png

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin
What I don't understand is this...

People already knew that their chances of getting these at retail prices were slim to none...yet they are in complete shock and anger when they don't get them? :wtf: