Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I fukking hate the post office and would wish it would go out of business. They are slow and a major pain in the ass. The workers have attitudes and my packages are always a hassle to retrieve especially after I miss them
nikka, you gotta understand, EVERYONE is mailing shyt during christmas. The mail volume literally quadruples for the last two weeks leading up to it. We do 7 days, 12s hours during that time span. shyt is not pretty. That's why we have attitudes.

Anyway, I guess I'm about to cop these gamma 12s. I think I like them better than the 11s anyway.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
nikka, you gotta understand, EVERYONE is mailing shyt during christmas. The mail volume literally quadruples for the last two weeks leading up to it. We do 7 days, 12s hours during that time span. shyt is not pretty. That's why we have attitudes.

Anyway, I guess I'm about to cop these gamma 12s. I think I like them better than the 11s anyway.
I'm not even talking about the Xmas shyt. I'm just saying the general shyt throughout the year that I have to deal with. I've literally caught yall muthafukkas dropping notes off and not even trying to deliver packages b/c they too lazy to get out of the fukking mail truck. Delivering my shyt to my next door neighbor 5+ times throughout the year mistakenly (Its a good thing I have some cool neighbors) instead of me. I track all my packages (shiprack is the truth) and my shyt will literally sit at my local post office for a week sometimes before it gets delivered. A simple package from New York to Houston took them damn near 10 days to deliver. It only took 3 days to get to Houston and was at my local post office for 1 whole week just sitting at the sorting facility.
:camby:

nairdas

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh, okay, yeah I'm not gonna lie, that shyt will happen sometimes.

But usps has been good to me. They've gotten my shyt on time almost every time I've had to use them.

But if you're ordering something I recommend always do it priority if you can. Otherwise ain't know telling when your shyt is getting there.

nairdas

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wow, I didn't think nikkas would be trying to get these 12s like this but every site is clogged up again. Motherfukkers.

What was that trick to add the 11s to the wish list and bypass that stupid countdown page on finishline.com?

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
floydthinking.png

on my job's struggle wifi in line for the kobes on ndc and 12 minute check out time on eastbay but every other minute i gotta refresh because it keeps giving an error but at least its keeping my spot in line timer decreases everytime i reconnect.. but still aint holdin my breath..

Romey Rome

All Star
Daps
just be patient brehs i got the kobe and the 12s in like 8 minutes. whats the situation with the bots?? they dont work as good or nike makin more shoes or am i just getting lucky. i got everything i wanted this year except the DB 5s n 3s