Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Aye yo, if I get mine and I will try to get some for some of y'all if you want me too help you out. You will just have to pay shipping and I will send to you at retail. If someone is willing to do the same for me being that I may not get them. The footaction in my town has them and I THINK I'll be able to walk right up and get the SB9s but you never know these days. This way we can try to beat the resellers. Drop off sizes.

It's The-Coli Brotherhood lol.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Aye yo, if I get mine and I will try to get some for some of y'all if you want me too help you out. You will just have to pay shipping and I will send to you at retail. If someone is willing to do the same for me being that I may not get them. The footaction in my town has them and I THINK I'll be able to walk right up and get the SB9s but you never know these days. This way we can try to beat the resellers. Drop off sizes.

It's The-Coli Brotherhood lol.

Agreed. 11.5 ajkos either color up or down a half

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
jessica-burgiaga-air-jordan-xii-12-cool-grey.jpg
:leon:

jim-jones-jordan-son-of-mars-pop-art.jpg

ronnie-ortiz-magro-jordan-spizike-pop-art.jpg

teyana-taylor-air-jordan-xii-12-playoffs(3).jpg

nate-robinson-air-jordan-x-10.jpg

jason-sudeikis-air-jordan-iv-4-cement.jpg

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin
City stops in Washington, Barcelona, and London are celebrated on the Nike Dunk Hi “World Basketball Festival” Pack. Each colorway pays tribute to the traveling tour, boasting lively color and tongue tagging.

Washington
Nike-Dunk-Hi-Washington.jpg

Barcelona
Nike-Dunk-Hi-Barcelona.jpg

London
Nike-Dunk-Hi-London.jpg