tumblr_mhtl3gnCQK1r0tgg9o1_500.png

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
:whew: got through on fnl AND was able to apply my wc coupon ftw

ndc, u failed me for the first time in months :damn: :ufdup:

clicked on the link on ndc and it said product not available i was :sadbron: clicked on it a couple more times,, still not available, finally it popped up for me but by then it was too late :smh:

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
:whew: got through on fnl AND was able to apply my wc coupon ftw

ndc, u failed me for the first time in months :damn: :ufdup:

clicked on the link on ndc and it said product not available i was :sadbron: clicked on it a couple more times,, still not available, finally it popped up for me but by then it was too late :smh:

FNL must have modified their system, i got through and it said there was a problem adding to cart and then took me BACK to the splash page...shyt aint looking good for the royal 1s

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Seriously I struck out on 3 websites. 4 counting NDC. How are you dudes getting through every release???? This is bullshyt. My internet is fast. No screen timeouts.

capp34

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I finally got through on eastbay I hope my shyt dont get cancelled or anything crazy like that.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Seriously I struck out on 3 websites. 4 counting NDC. How are you dudes getting through every release???? This is bullshyt. My internet is fast. No screen timeouts.

honestly i thought i was about to miss out but stayed persistent on fnl and thankfully got through, it was just luck for me :manny: ndc really fukked me over this time, how the hell you gon tweet a link and have the product not exist on the page yet smh ..

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
3 pairs :yeezyo:

keep tryin on fnl people
remember youre only good if you get the confirmation number