Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Those fire reds are trash they are still sitting in some stores.

People are broke from the bred 13s and christmas still. Bad release date. If they released it around valentines day it woulda sold out quick. No major jordan releases in feb i think unless im skippin one.. He got game 13s come out in march tho :whew:

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
Feb 6 at 451pm EST for the 88 Jordan 3s on NDC

jordan-foul-line.jpg

that's a weird time but i understand it. i'll be home right about 3pm...stalking NDC...

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Well the fact that they didnt sell out in one second doesnt mean theyre trash. That just means theyre unpopular or are well stocked.

But

Theyre Vs :comeon:

Unless they're grapes gtfoh :heh:

NO they are just terrible. The leather vs the grapes :smh:

I picked them up in the store just to look :scusthov:

People are broke from the bred 13s and christmas still. Bad release date. If they released it around valentines day it woulda sold out quick. No major jordan releases in feb i think unless im skippin one.. He got game 13s come out in march tho :whew:

I don't like the way they look but I was shocked the hype beast didn't grab them all.

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
Them Fire Reds always been wack to me...the Fire Reds with the Black Tongue look way better.
JKWUTWp.jpg

The other ones is boring just like the Independance day Vs. Its like why would you buy those...when the other ones coming out later this year. I aint too big on Vs anymore anyways. I used to like am alot but they age so bad. All Yellow Everything.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Them Fire Reds always been wack to me...the Fire Reds with the Black Tongue look way better.
JKWUTWp.jpg

The other ones is boring just like the Independance day Vs. Its like why would you buy those...when the other ones coming out later this year. I aint too big on Vs anymore anyways. I used to like am alot but they age so bad. All Yellow Everything.
These are the official Fire Reds Vs and the ones I would've copped instantly. I hate that everyone was calling the ones that got released yesterday Fire Reds when they clearly weren't.

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin
These are the official Fire Reds Vs and the ones I would've copped instantly. I hate that everyone was calling the ones that got released yesterday Fire Reds when they clearly weren't.

Both versions have the color "Fire Red" :aicmon:

White/Fire Red-Black, Style - Color # 440888-100

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
Heard the BHM release at my HOH got pushed back to feb 11.

So we'll have the 88 3's, bhm, and asg all back 2 back luckily i dont want any of em so i can sit back and :popcorn:
-------------

FTL finally sent me all of my coupons from last year. Now how do i use these things more than once?

hu3ypdadon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Picked up the Fire red Vs yesterday..Happy with the quality, way better than the bred13s quality wise..Glad I Copd them, definitely one of the best 5s

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
The upcoming Nike Air Jordan 3 ’88 “White Cement” will be the main release for all #sneakerheads in February. Here are the details on the release, you will only be able to get these online and the link for the release will be on Twitter only from @NikeStore. The launch will take place at 4:51PM EST (1:51 PST) retailed at $200. So remember these will only be ONLINE ONLY and the link will be available on TWITTER from Nike Store. Stay tuned to Sneaker Bar for more updates and info.

Air Jordan 3 ’88
White/Black-Cement Grey
580775-160
February 6th, 2013
$200

1 per customer breh breh. i'll try but if i don't get through fukk it. i expect this to be a yeezy 2 type situation

creolekidd

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The upcoming Nike Air Jordan 3 ’88 “White Cement” will be the main release for all #sneakerheads in February. Here are the details on the release, you will only be able to get these online and the link for the release will be on Twitter only from @NikeStore. The launch will take place at 4:51PM EST (1:51 PST) retailed at $200. So remember these will only be ONLINE ONLY and the link will be available on TWITTER from Nike Store. Stay tuned to Sneaker Bar for more updates and info.

Air Jordan 3 ’88
White/Black-Cement Grey
580775-160
February 6th, 2013
$200

1 per customer breh breh. i'll try but if i don't get through fukk it. i expect this to be a yeezy 2 type situation

vick-passing-gif-2.gif