Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
My son called me today, and after wearing Vans for like 2 months said fukk it. Dad get me some Nikes and Jordans again. He like the SB line tho... seen some Tiffany colorway joints at Journeys. He only 12.

:yes:

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Reebok Classics Fall 2013 Preview

Iverson, Shaq, and Kemp – the three most recognizable stars to have represented Reebok in its performance basketball heyday – are making an incredible comeback in 2013. Iverson already laid his groundwork with the Question and Answer IV drops last year, but 2013 will be a three-pronged effort as a number of their signature models will hit stores in various OG and Retro colorways. From the Kamikaze II, an iridescent ‘Invisibility Cloak’ version as well as a neon/white/black colorway will hit stores, two Shaqnosis joints will be ready to hypnotize, and the OG Black/Red Answer 1 will arrive in the Fall 2013 season. More preview shots from Reebok Classics are just below so take a look and let us know if you’re excited for the Reebok 2013 line-up.

reebok-classics-fall-2013-preview.jpg

reebok-classics-fall-2013-preview-1.jpg

reebok-classics-fall-2013-preview-2.jpg

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
reebok-classics-fall-2013-preview-1.jpg

both shaq joints will be copped
all other reebok shyt will be skipped unless they bring out the kamikaze 1's

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
any close pics of the Kamikaze cloaks? Think Im gonna push my son on Reeboks... for $99 I can live with him in them classics. I don't like JB too much lately. Prefer Lebron line for myself but its pricey for kids.

=====
In addition to the “Sonics” Reebok Kamikaze II and the Black/Red Reebok Kamikaze II that we looked at yesterday, Reebok is also set to release the Kamikaze II Geranium/Pure Silver. The Geranium/Pure Silver Reebok Kamikaze II is a brand new approach to the Reignman classic and it features a Geranium nubuck and Metallic Silver leather upper sitting on a full icy sole. The Geranium/Pure Silver Reebok Kamikaze II is set to release later this Spring.

Reebok-Kamikaze-II-Geranium-3-580x435.jpg

Reebok-Kamikaze-II-Geranium-1-580x435.jpg

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.
Last year All-Star line up was way better, they milking the whole Galaxy thing.
If those KD glow in the dark, that might be some shyt tho. I'm really starting to regret not grabbing the Kobe 8 Christmas CW ..hopefully that black snakeskin drops.