Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I know everybody is being health conscious nowadays and watching they diet & what not.

And i know because of that, a lot of people try to limit they intake of carbs...

p14sy.jpg

But I don't mind hearty amounts of bred in my diet :P

Umph.

tumblr_m34dhq8RP81qzoaqio4_400.gif

That shyt was corny and lame as fukk. Sound like some wack statement they put on shirts to match the shoes you hypebeast be wearing.:heh:

THASTUNNA

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South East Houston
I was going to get the xIII but they ran out. I thought the price was $160 and then seen it jumped up to $180. So they driving the prices up little by little.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Following last week's official unveiling, today's news brings us an all around look at the so far well received "Year of the Snake" Kobe 8 EXT by Nike Sportswear.

The off-court version of the Kobe 8 by Nike Sportswear puts to use a rich premium suede throughout their entire upper in red, topped with laser-etched Swoosh branding and Kobe Shozoku logos. The predominantly red colorway is accented nicely with hits of purple along the sockliner and outsole below.

The "Year of the Snake" Nike Kobe 8 EXT is expected to hit select Nike Sportswear accounts in limited quantities on January 25th.
Nike-Kobe-8-EXT-Year-of-the-Snake-01.JPG

Nike-Kobe-8-EXT-Year-of-the-Snake-02.JPG

Nike-Kobe-8-EXT-Year-of-the-Snake-04.JPG

Nike-Kobe-8-EXT-Year-of-the-Snake-05.JPG

Nike-Kobe-8-EXT-Year-of-the-Snake-09.JPG

Nike-Kobe-8-EXT-Year-of-the-Snake-03.JPG