Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
I dont doubt the comfortability on the brons but the cws of the X's are what turns me off to them. Gold medals, and the corks the only ones that seem to have any thought put into them.

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
Not feeling the Brons. And them XIIIs is comfortable? :usure:

imma have to agree wit @sfgiants

I wore my Flints one time for an extended period one time and I was kinda drunk but I specifically remember them being pretty uncomfortable after awhile...and when i woke up the next day my feet were kinda sore.

jjpiY.jpg

they fit my feet fine :yeshrug:

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
got some Breds coming in, prolly gonna flip

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
they fit my feet fine :yeshrug:
Didnt say anything about the fit. I just said that my experience with the Flints left me with the impression that they not that comfortable. Especially in comparison to most other Js. These shyts just came out. Ya'll tellin me you already wore em for an extended period of time to even comment on this subject?

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Out of all the celeb pics shown, only Cam, Luda & Spike are doing it right *no homo*. Everybody else comes off as cornballs trying too hard. Tahiry though, :noah:

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
Didnt say anything about the fit. I just said that my experience with the Flints left me with the impression that they not that comfortable. Especially in comparison to most other Js. These shyts just came out. Ya'll tellin me you already wore em for an extended period of time to even comment on this subject?

i wore all day....they feel like slippers :ehh:

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
had a comment wrote up about the tech in the shoes but :yeshrug:

the uppers are comparable but the cushion system in the Lebrons is what puts them over the the 13's.

LexLuthor

CEO of LexCorp
Daps
Just was thinking about how stupid it was that ppl are crying about the lack of 3M on the 13s when true heads know that Jordan's PE 13s didn't have any 3M as well...

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
been working on some nike id air max 90 on a space jam inspired colorway what yall think?
MC5yR.jpg

messed up on the crop lol
doesnt have much options for the color of the swoosh so it was either this type of blue, grey, white or black.. think the blue works best..

also thought of maybe a gold swoosh for more of a DMP inspired colorway

Dtn8E.jpg