my middle school years :dwillhuh:

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'm kind of feeling the pookie tee..

No Hate, You Can Wear Whatever Shirt You Want Bruh If That's What YOU Like.

But I Always Thought Wearing A Shirt With A Picture Of The Actual Shoes That's On Your Feet Is Lame

Just My Opinion

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Couple recent pickups. I really just wanted to point out how happy i was with the Air Max 1 OGs. The vintage treatment seems to be a bit exaggerated. The only thing different was the bottom of the shoe is speckled and they used newer materials on the grey and red parts of the shoe.

23jn6us.jpg

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
Via NikeTalk:
My source has given me some interesting info... JB has a new way of marketing or deciding how many pairs of a certain shoe will drop... This is how it works... JB starts production on a shoe, then once info drops, they have put together a team to watch and measure the hype for a shoe, depending on the hype of the shoe they will then change the release date to produce more or only ship out half of the amount that was produced and do a re release, or change something on the shoe to make it a different shoe...

Raptor 7's dropped and instead of having pairs sit on shelves and take away from other releases, they only sent half of them out, and saved the other half for a second release...

Olive 9's were supposed to be a limited GR (no kids) but after judging hype they only sent out half of the produced amount, my source says he has seen them sitting in a warehouse... (so expect more of them soon)

Thunder 4's - The thunder 4's had a great hype measurement, more than what JB expected, so they changed the release date to buy a few weeks to produce more and to insure they would sell they made them a holiday shoe....

Bred 13's are supposed to be a GR and they are only sending out half of the produced amount, so most stores wont have as many as you think..

88 Retro 3's - now I don't know what to think about this.... My source confirmed that this shoe was the first shoe that the (hype measure team) was assigned to when it came out no to long ago.... My source didn't say this (his exact words were don't trust them Nike Air 3's) but by them coming out so fast, I am willing to bet this is the same exact shoe with a logo change, which falls under change something on a shoe to make it better and sell for more profit.......

My source says that release date changes and second drop dates are going to be way more common in 2013..