Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Popi

The Greatest GOAT
Daps
nike-air-force-max-black-grey-1.jpg

:scheme: i'll wait till they go on sale...these are NICE. bu bu but wait... :sadcam:

i cant... :sadbron:

I couldn't wait. Kolo posted them and I was at the mall after work haha.

I did get a hookup, got em for $117. Friend of a friend works there.

They said they were sellin fairly well, the display shoe was an 8 which usually means they have no 10-10.5s left.

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
Got extremely lucky at a footlocker at Times Square. Grabbed the last 11.5 of the KD V splatters :jawalrus: the kd V are the most comfy new basketball shoe. Even though they are selling well, these to me are the dopest of the 3 signature lines this year. They are very underrated. Very good good shoe. I finally saw the revis joints up close, I love em. I just need a color way to wow me. I'm sick of black and red and the jets scheme is kinda bland for me. If not, I might cop the jets seeing I don't have much green in my collection.

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
i really hope they dont disgrace the mid 11 with that snakeskin bullshyt. all i'd accept are a blacked out 11, columbia 11, the 11s that ray had, or the ones jordan wore with the wizards (white w/ navy patent).

i understand having new colors but i strongly feel, you dont fukk with the 11 or the 3 for that matter them shyts are bonafied classic.

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
i'll take my one pair if thats the case, happily.

them white bytches in the summer time with that ice sole>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
them shyts gon be yellow by spring. I've never seen a picture of columbias without yellowing somewhere on the shoe...usually the patent leather and/or the sole. Nike could do some new things with the XI if they just used their heads.

i8AOg.jpg

7vj9D.jpg

Oy1D4.jpg

I wanna see some red ones with black patent leather and white midsole. Like my grails.

C2dmi.jpg

WTF End had a full run of sizes on OG 95s like 2 days ago now they completely gone...
shyt dont make any fukkin sense! they dropped on Nicekicks today

already fukkin sold out!
:sadkobe:

Popi

The Greatest GOAT
Daps
reebok-shaq-attaq_02.jpg

Reebok has been picking up steam thanks in part to bringing back some of their unheralded models in both OG and new colorways. We get a look at some samples that are sure to be well received. The Shaq Attaq looks like its back in its original form which is a plus, we get a look at two new Insta Pump Fury versions that are simple and clean, and we also get our first look at the Answer 1 coming at you in a colorway that is befitting of AI’s sixers.

SMH @ The Answer 1 in that BS colorway...give us the black & gold, red & white or navy & white...

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
:whew:

this last year - year and half has been hittin on my childhood. Shaq Attack 3's were the first basketball players shoe that I ever owened.

I remember the look my mom/dad gave me when I told them I needed to to replace the CO2 cartridges that they came with :laff: