NULL
Only one cop in January for me...give my pockets a break :whew:

I wish the Knicks came with that $110 price tag tho damn

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
I'm cool on the January releases...but i'mma slit some throats for them Royals and them Black Toes...I aint even joking. I want those more than I wanted the Bred XIs.

I havent been a fan of alot of the AM 90s that dropped in 2012...but these shyts right here are fukkin SERIOUS.

Nike Air Max 90 “Mercury”

HUP0G.jpg

Nike Sportswear adds a touch of glamour to the Nike Air Max 90 with the latest make-up of the iconic sneaker. Featuring a heavy dose of “mercury”, the lifestyle sneaker definitely shines. Atomic teal graces the Nike Swoosh and branding, leaving black to the mudguard and outsole. Release details are slim at the moment, but stay close and we will update you as more information becomes available.
AcRQV.jpg

PACDn.jpg

9296p.jpg

NdFjm.jpg

GkzRM.jpg

:whew:

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
Random Deals

Wish x Reebok Pump “American Fun”

URL]

Turn heads and save a big-time 50% off retail for several good sizes of the Wish x Reebok Pump Omni Lite collab for a limited time at Packer Shoes!
Coupon Code: kdboks (Take 50% off this particular Reebok model; expires 1/7/2013)

$75

BUY IT NOW
Sale Price: $75.00
Emmits.
Reebok ES22 “Club Blue”

URL]
We’re back with another sick bargain from our friends at Packer Shoes and here’s your exclusive chance to grab the “Club Blue” Reebok ES22 for 50% off! There’s just a handful of good sizes left in stock so take advantage if this price works for you!
Coupon Code: kdboks (Take 50% off this particular Reebok model; expires 1/7/2013)

$70

BUY IT NOW
Sale Price: $70.00
Preorder on the Shawn Kemps
After a long wait, the Reebok Kamikaze II is back. Draped in white and black with green accents, this Shawn Kemp retro relies on the aggressive design and Hexalite cushioning that made them iconic and comfortable. These are available for pre-order now at Packer Shoes with a ship date of January 18th.
Reebok Kamikaze II
White/Black-Green
January 18, 2012
$100

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
FSR here for XI's as well...

1. Go to the
kickz.co.uk
site first.
2. Add the shoes to the cart on that site.
3. Once in the cart, go to checkout and convert the site to US up in the top right hand corner of the page.
4. Once it converts to US, the price that was on the uk site does not convert to euro, it stays in GBP.
5. Once you've done that, you should checkout as usual.

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
FSR here for XI's as well...

1. Go to the
kickz.co.uk
site first.
2. Add the shoes to the cart on that site.
3. Once in the cart, go to checkout and convert the site to US up in the top right hand corner of the page.
4. Once it converts to US, the price that was on the uk site does not convert to euro, it stays in GBP.
5. Once you've done that, you should checkout as usual.

Not working breh :to: or I can't get it to ship to us