Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
looks like im gona be raping people off these sneakers this year

if people are willing to pay 150-200 above retail for shoes, i'm gona be the medium by which they lose their money :steviej:

But Are You Really Bout That Life When It Comes To Acquiring Those Sneakers Though? :usure:

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But Are You Really Bout That Life When It Comes To Acquiring Those Sneakers Though? :usure:

im not gona be one of those dudes with 900 pairs of jordans.. im gona buy 2-3 pairs of each and violate someone's funds via craigslist instead of feebay too.

meetups at the local police station in the middle of the day with 10-15 squad cars in clear view. i got this figured out pretty well.

making 150+ tax free profit on shoes + getting cash back points on my amex for buying them >>>>>
selling them to my friends if i cant sell them for profit as a back up >>>>

ThaBronxBully

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
im not gona be one of those dudes with 900 pairs of jordans.. im gona buy 2-3 pairs of each and violate someone's funds via craigslist instead of feebay too.

meetups at the local police station in the middle of the day with 10-15 squad cars in clear view. i got this figured out pretty well.

making 150+ tax free profit on shoes + getting cash back points on my amex for buying them >>>>>
selling them to my friends if i cant sell them for profit as a back up >>>>

Im Talking Are You Willing To Camp Out For Hours, Enter Raffles, Lotteries, Get Lucky Online, You Got Any Connects?

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im Talking Are You Willing To Camp Out For Hours, Enter Raffles, Lotteries, Get Lucky Online, You Got Any Connects?

this all depends on whether i can get the shoes from the convenience of my crib.. the most im tryna do is raffles from the mall 5 min from my house.
i got 4 pairs of playoff xi's in december and sold them all. won 2 rsvps and the other 2 were online.

if i cant cop via these methods :yeshrug: i'll wait for the next release. im not about that camp anawana life.
if people weren't eager and willing to part ways with their funds i wouldnt care but this is just too easy to pass up :eat:

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
people beast over XIs can't say the same for all Jordan retros though. Good luck with your "hustle".

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
all the iv's except the military blues, olympic 6/7, the 6/7 pack, ajko's, any doenbercher, foamposites, lebrons, etc all have people willing to part with their money.

just look at the southbeach 9s... stupidass mothafukkers on ebay/cl paying 6-700 for them :pachaha:

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
I have to get the red/wht/blk 1s. That's the OG jordan. It's history. Ya'll agree? Also getting the royals and black toes.
I like em...but i'm def getting the Black Toes. Getting those and the Black Toes is a bit redundant

my 2013 list

Neon 95s
Royal 1s
Black Toe 1s
Black Cement IIIs (nike Air)
White Cement IIIs (nike Air) <<<If I can get rid of my 2011 pair for a respectable price
Fire Red IIIs
Aqua 8s
Shaqnosis

Maybe them Tan and Pink AM 1s
Maybe them Ultra Marine AM 1s :drool: <<<If I can find em for a sexy price.

I still tryna get a pair of them Pushead 2s...i have a pair on my radar that will be mine.

:sadkobe: My Pockets.

ThaBronxBully

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Finishline Just Restocked On The Kilroys, They Must Have Mad A shyt Ton Of That Shoe, Seems Like A Fresh Restock Of These Things Drops Every Week

ThaBronxBully

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Breh's Just Wondering, What's Your Biggest L And Biggest W Of 2012?

This Might Not Seem Like A Big One But I Regret Buying The BLK Air Flight Ones At Just Under Retail And Them shyts Are Out There Just Sitting For Like $70 Now

Big W's Would Be Getting Pink Foams And Bred 11's Online At Retail With No Problem

Also Came Up On The Medusa SB's For $60 Which I Thought Was Great And The Bo Jackson Raiders For $48

I Also Made Some Good Cash Selling Some Old Ass J's

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
yall know bout the in store pick up game

check this out nike flight one at the mall is 79.99 but if i oder online i can use that 15 off 75 dollars or more online coupon at finishline but i would have to wait til they got here but i wanted them for new years eve i kept seeing cats on nike talk saying they was going to in store pick up :ohhh: lightbulb order them online with the coupon picked up at the store same day for 70
:win: saved me 15 dollas breh

A-Train

Express.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh's Just Wondering, What's Your Biggest L And Biggest W Of 2012?

This Might Not Seem Like A Big One But I Regret Buying The BLK Air Flight Ones At Just Under Retail And Them shyts Are Out There Just Sitting For Like $70 Now

Big W's Would Be Getting Pink Foams And Bred 11's Online At Retail With No Problem

Also Came Up On The Medusa SB's For $60 Which I Thought Was Great And The Bo Jackson Raiders For $48

I Also Made Some Good Cash Selling Some Old Ass J's

Biggest :win:
Easy cop Thunders
Won my first online RSVPs tryna get the Bred 11s (One out of state for a friend and one at 21Mercer of all places lol)

Biggest :snoop:
Cav 4's
Penny V Dolphs (although, this bout to be a 2013 W)
Few eBay steals I missed either at the last moment or from just being neglectful

ThaBronxBully

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Still Looking For The UK Passports, My Biggest Regret Of 2012 Was Not Buying These UNDER Retail When I Had The Chance

Nike-SB-Dunk-Low-UK-Passport-Detailed-Look-2.jpeg