Brad Beal under investigation for postgame incident with fans after their lost bets

Do you blame Beal?

• Yes, can’t be knocking off fan hats

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Nope, fans are way too out of pocket

Votes: 15 71.4%

• Total voters

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
I called this in the thread about sports betting..this won’t be the last time this happens and the potential for a violent situation is very high people overlook that shyt but

let someone lose a 30k parlay on the lakers and AD walk in the spot after a DNP that wasn’t announced until game time…you think that dude that just lost 30k going to be excited to see AD in the spot chilling like it’s all good?

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I called this in the thread about sports betting..this won’t be the last time this happens and the potential for a violent situation is very high people overlook that shyt but

let someone lose a 30k parlay on the lakers and AD walk in the spot after a DNP that wasn’t announced until game time…you think that dude that just lost 30k going to be excited to see AD in the spot chilling like it’s all good?
yeah, I’m sure people going to bring up that it’s legal in a lot of other countries and this hasn’t happened, but America has a lot more armed people with bad mental health.

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
These athletes especially NBA players check gonna cash whether they win or lose you degenerate gamblers gonna have to figure that out the hard way

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
Story aside TMZ is pure filth, pure vile and evil organization that loves black people demise and destruction. pure filth

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Unfortunately, it's only going to get worse. You could bet using offshore books already, but many people didn't want to because they weren't sure how legitimate they were/are. Online sportsbetting was just legalized here in MA, and it's unbelievable how many commercials are related to Fanduel, Draft Kings, MGM, and Caesars.

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
Gambling degenerates are the WOAT. Nobody cares about your parlay you flaming fakkit
i gamble for a living have been for 10+yrs

i live in Nevada

crazy too me how normalized its become.. commercials .. apps.. entire shows on espn about spreads

you will lose. pros hit @ a 65% clip at best

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
At least he said the right thing by saying he doesn't give a fukk about peoples bets and wont go out of his way to help them. Whats knocking offs someones hat? That means you were close enough to be in my face about something I don't owe you. Then the fan such a p*ssy he wants to file a case too? fukk him

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Beal should file a counter suit and a restraining order so that fukk can’t ever go to a home game again

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
It always cracks me up. Ive been looking at the 220 total score both teams and its funny how most teams are just one shot away and sometimes just run the timer down. OR yesterday I can't remember who just shot that ball at the last second at a game that was finished to make it 220. This emphasis on betting is gonna put a lot of pressure on players to do some bullshyt they've been forced to do in the name of money. and all it takes is one nudge here or there

edit: Here it is

toscana anderson makes driving layup with 14 seconds to go while suns were up 117 101 :dead:

Last edited: