Boys Prequel Vought Rising Ordered to Series - Starring Soldier Boy and st0rmfr0nt

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
It could be good but my first thoughts are that they maybe spreading themselves thin and doing too much. They got The Mexico spin-off, The Boys: Diabolical, Gen V, and now this I don't know.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
They're great actors and characters, but I'm not sure I want to watch an entire show about people perpetuating racism with (likely) no comeuppance. :patrice:
A certain demo didn’t like the main show was actually making fun of them so looks like they’re going to give them something a little more up their alley :mjpls:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
This would be a fine miniseries about a very pivotal event but I know they just want something to replace the Boys ala the walking dead

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
I think this will be a one off thing instead of multiple seasons. I'm guessing Edgar would be in there de-aged or something cause they have to have some color on there. I also think they are going to soften Soldier Boy some and make us root for him since this will be before he's corrupted by everything he has saw and did.

Mission249

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember the first time I heard about the Star Wars prequels and thought that it was a really clever way to world build.

Decades later I'm so damn tired of every IP's writers room being too afraid to move stories forward, while simultaneously patting themselves on the back for the clever back stories they write for "how Han Solo got his name" or whatever.

Last edited: