Boyfriend dumps girlfriend after finding she was born male

Daps
i bet that p*ssy look like a bat with its mouth open

I was thinking it was like a baby bird with it’s mouth open.

altricial-5a1d6cf0494ec900371d3348.jpg

Neo vaginas actually self lubricate, however the lube is from the prostate (seminal fluid). One wouldn’t know unless they know what to smell for.

I read they have to keep something in there like a mold or tampon to prevent it from closing.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol: That'll never happen because the entire point is to deceive straight men into giving them any kind of attention. That's the entire point of the mental illness.

:mjlol: fakkits don't give a fukk if another fakkit wears a dress or not. The entire ritual is because they want attention from normal people, not other mentally ill folk.
this is the truth tho

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Situations like this almost always end badly for trans people. Luckily it ended in a simple breakup but unfortunately the boyfriend is gonna be labeled as a bigot and transphobic for this.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Obviously the gf should have been honest and that is fukked up. He was well within his rights to never want to speak again just off the breach of trust alone.

That said, I find the sheer number of posters advocating for murder in this thread pretty disturbing as well.