Boy Meets World "And Then There Was Shawn" Appreciation

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
nostalgia :to:

I remember watching this episode when I was a kid with my homeboy and his brother and sisters. Damn that episode was the most memorable of the series, I remembered after all this time.
I remember watching this cuz they were sycing Jennifer Love HEwitt being on there, and Eric and her dated at the time in real life.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This was the only thing I hated about Boy Meets World. He just kept getting dumber with each new season too. He was basically autistic but would magically become the voice of reason for some reason.

Yeah but we wouldn't have got his Book Of Manifesto, or he wouldn't renamed himself Playwithsquirrel. :krs:

"I have a niche." :dead:

Last edited by a moderator:

YBE

Banned
Daps

no way, i was like in 6th grade when she was in the college years. How the hell is she only 7 years older than me? :beli:

if you was 12 then, she was 19 then....sounds right...

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
One of the GOAT female characters growing up for me. Think we all strived to find our own Tapenga.

danielle-fishel-girl-meets-world.jpg

danielle-fishel-1.jpg

danielle_fishel_danielle_fishel_41__4Q6Pcis_sized.jpg

danielle-fishel-04.jpg

:salute:

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Co-sign. Will Friedle (Eric) really was a great actor. Dude was hilarious. It's easier to appreciate his skills now, when you're older and look back. Not surprising that alot of his work after BMW were voice-acting.

Eric along with Marcus and MO from Smart Guy could improvise with the best of them.

The show got funnier when ABC let Eric loose!!