Boxing lessons or Personal trainer ..?

Nuke Dukem

Da Bears
Daps
Reppin
Windy City
Im trying to drop about 45 lbs...

I've been wanting to do both of these for a while now, but only have time/money for one...

So which ones the better investment to get me right...?

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Boxing, it's more intense and rewarding though

You'll have the body, plus some hand to hand skills to go with it.

Best bang for your buck. Lean is goat.
How can you say for sure it's more intense? If a trainer puts together a routine that's hiit/plyo and resistance training, he'll work just as hard.

Both programs will depend on your effort, the quality of trainer, and your diet. So pick the style that works for you, if you've been wanting to learn to fight a bit go with boxing

Jay Kast

Hidden Royalty
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
Because I've done both, extensively - and from personal experience (others may vary), boxing was more intense.

Mentally, it felt more taxing/exhausting than working out.

My sister is a fitness instructor/award winning bodybuilder. I've trained under Chris Byrds dad for a few.

It's more rewarding boxing like I said, due to gaining an actual skill and getting in shape. Instead of just getting a better body, you'll know how to use it.

Just my opinion

Daps
Boxing. Has more community built in to keep you motivated and the feeling when your technique improves was more satisfying than going up in weight on the bar.

Sparring is also more cerebral and mentally engaging if you ever get that involved in it. Changes your whole perspective on things and is very humbling just my experience.

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
It depends how much youre used to hard work outs and pushing yourself. If you're a complete beginner I'd say go for the personal trainer but if you have some kind of athletics in your past go for boxing

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im trying to drop about 45 lbs...

I've been wanting to do both of these for a while now, but only have time/money for one...

So which ones the better investment to get me right...?

Why not try each for a month, then go from there, find places that offer intro classes

Nuke Dukem

Da Bears
Daps
Reppin
Windy City
Damn... I didn't realize PT was that expensive...

I googled the average price... This shyt said between $110-60 an HOUR!!!

Helllll nah.... I was thinking like 1 something for maybe for one meeting a week...

Maybe I'll see if they got classes or something

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Damn... I didn't realize PT was that expensive...

I googled the average price... This shyt said between $110-60 an HOUR!!!

Helllll nah.... I was thinking like 1 something for maybe for one meeting a week...

Maybe I'll see if they got classes or something
nah just gotta hit up a personal trainer outside of a gym. Gyms charge a stupid markup for nothing. Like a PT would be cool with $25-40 an hour realistically. Even when gyms charge $110 a session, most pt's are lucky enough to make $15-25

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
Get a trainer breh... Especially if you're a new in the gym. I like having someone push me over my limit.